Why don't Radical racers post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't Radical racers post?

I recently moved from a Corvette to a Radical SR3 and I don't understand why radical and sports racers don't post and share information? The Corvette community has been fantastic.... But it is really hard to find information on Sports racers.

Charley

My guess is that most of them are arrive and drive racers and therefore much less involved with their cars.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Wrong place Charlie. Try here... ApexSpeed - Powered by vBulletin

Comment

Becuz there $h!t don't stink . . .
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

I think the demographic that buys them is generally not a set of guys who do their own wrenching. Still, I'm surprised there's not more activity on Spring Mountain's boards.
          Jack Olsen - 1972 Porsche 911
          What? An awesome video about me and my car
          My Corner-By-Corner Guide to Willow Springs
          My Two-Car Garage's Very Own Website

Comment

Oli, I think your right.

Comment

Thanks Carl. Even over there the posts are sporadic. I guess I have been spoiled by the Corvette community.

Charley

Comment

I am surprised also... The Spring mountain board has near zero traffic. Very strange.....

Comment

They're all too busy at Shari's Ranch to post here . . .

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                  2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                  2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

They don't seem to post anywhere..... Too bad, because they are a lot of fun to drive.

Comment

"Radical" posts get taken down by the NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleyH View Post
                        I recently moved from a Corvette to a Radical SR3 and I don't understand why radical and sports racers don't post and share information? The Corvette community has been fantastic.... But it is really hard to find information on Sports racers.

Charley
                        Try ApexSpeed.com - The faster you go, the more you need. -- They have a subforum for Sports Racer C / Sports Racer D that seems to have some Radical posts.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
                          Wrong place Charlie. Try here... ApexSpeed - Powered by vBulletin
                          Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                          Try ApexSpeed.com - The faster you go, the more you need. -- They have a subforum for Sports Racer C / Sports Racer D that seems to have some Radical posts.
                          Bit of an echo.
                          Just a guy racing stuff. #GetSickTour
                          FacebookInstagram

Comment

The sheer number of vettes by itself is enough to create an interactive community to exchange thoughts/ideas but the Radical SR3 community pales in comparison.
                            www.eurotopian.com

Comment

Working...
                            X