Collapse

My 370Z build with help of Valkyrie Autosport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is in car with Brian driving. Nothing like showing up to a timetrial as your testing weekend! But we were delayed due to some tuning issues and figured running car in TT would still give us opportunity to figure out issues. Other than car dying on track it worked out pretty well. No major issues and as you can see pretty quick out of the box. We have a long list of things to address. This car has some excellent opportunity to be a very fast car once we get everything setup right. The non abs brakes and too much rear bias made things interesting but Brian still managed a 1:36 on Laguna seca during our testing weekend. Not bad for a 3000 lb car with fuel and driver and 400 HP. Can hear engine misfiring occasionally and one side skirt lightly scraping ground in turn 6. Car probaly needs stiffer springs as I left my old soft DOT setup from my old car and we were running slicks. Hats off to Brian for building and then driving this car so quickly. I jumped in last two sessions and was way slow but had a blast! This is definitely a car I will grow into.

Valkyrie 370Z First Hot Laps - YouTube

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• Sweet!Brian looks like he knows what he's doing
        The p-guus must have made him a voodoo by now

Comment

• Some in-car video from NASA Championships. The car was a real favorite in the paddock. We have some big plans to truly finish off the build as it was intend for ST1/TT1 this winter.

Valkyrie Autosport 370Z, NASA West Coast Champs TT1 Champion - YouTube

Comment

• thanks for sharing, learned a lot from the chassis building especially!!

Comment

• Big "ups".

One of the best build and race threads that I can remember.

Solid stuff, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X