• This is funny ...

... even if you own a Miata.

Click image for larger version

Name:	motivator1982135.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	234540
    www.TrackHQ.com

My racing buddy Chuck Mathews went with me for sports car drive in the countryside yesterday. We stopped by my friend's ranch and he asked the ranch owner if his property line ends at his fence. The rancher responds, “Chuck, I could get in my car first thing in the morning and drive all day, and I still wouldn’t reach the end of my property.” Chuck responds, “Yeah, I used to race a Spec Miata, too.”
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Ba-dum bum.
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Oli is even less funny when he is drunk on X-mas eve than when he is sober. Republicans . . .
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Family Guy - Mazda Miata - YouTube
          2009 Nissan GT-R -- nicely modded

Comment

That's what Rob does, hits his racing opponents over the head with his Miata . . .
            The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
            1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Working...
            X