Collapse

Modular Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching it again and thinking about it I think you're right Richard.. and I was in a hurry when I posted it And didn't elaborate but my intention was to start some discussion about durability/safety/serviceability.. I want off because I didn't brake enough and had more speed than I knew what to do with..

Comment

slodrew -

Turn 1 at WSIR is very nearly the enigma that Turn 9 is. I have easily 7,000 plus laps on WSIR. Everytime I go through Turn 1, I think, "I could have gone faster." Same for Turn 9, but the stakes are higher. Go out and go faster at the "Fastest Road in the West."
      The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
      1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
      2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
      2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

It's scary to go off anywhere at WSIR.. especially when you're driving the car almost 200 miles to get there and you're hoping to be driving it home..

Comment

Working...
        X