PFC 06 for brembo caliper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFC 06 for brembo caliper

Does anyone know if PFC will be releasing their 06 compound for the Brembo lotus caliper anytime soon? I asked Dave Zeckhausen and I was told about a year ago that they will be available within a few weeks. I still haven't seen them out yet.

Originally posted by See-Fu View Post
    Does anyone know if PFC will be releasing their 06 compound for the Brembo lotus caliper anytime soon? I asked Dave Zeckhausen and I was told about a year ago that they will be available within a few weeks. I still haven't seen them out yet.
    I believe they are already available for the Brembo "Lotus" 4-piston caliper. Or do you mean a Lotus (elise/exige) caliper?

Call PFC. Performance Brakes - The Absolute Best Brakes | Performance Friction

Comment

i think the brembo caliper See-Fu is referring to is the cast iron single piston rear caliper. If so, i believe they share the same pads with a Dodge viper.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman View Post
        I believe they are already available for the Brembo "Lotus" 4-piston caliper. Or do you mean a Lotus (elise/exige) caliper?

Call PFC. Performance Brakes - The Absolute Best Brakes | Performance Friction
        Correct, I mean the brembo Lotus 4 piston caliper

Just got off the phone w/ a customer service rep @ PFC and he doesnt' believe that a PFC-06 compound is available for the Lotus 4 piston caliper.
        Last edited by See-Fu; 12-09-2010, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X