2012 F1 Challenge #1, March 18th,Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    $hitty start again for webber. but if he didnt have KERS during the race as well, i say thats excusable and a pretty good finish too.
    Yep. He got lucky with the safety car. He had good pace when he was in clean air, but for some reason he was not able to make passes like pretty much everyone else.
    HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
    HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
    HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
    Buttonwillow dorifto
    Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
    100cc TonyKart @ Adams
    125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

Driver of the race has to be Fernando Alonso, that man can drive a tricycle and score points

I am in for $20, hope this season is as good as I believe it will be

Comment

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
        William, I did a quick calculation on the points. i think they are correct. you guys should double check them before william add to his spreedsheet. no one got the 3 points for kobayashi
        • 17 Loose Caboose
        • 15 J. Tyler
        • 15 mlk_f1
        • 14 Richard EVO
        • 14 zjchaser
        • 13 hakeem
        • 13 robburgoon
        • 12 bellwilliam
        • 11 Mr. T
        • 11 OJR
        • 11 Pure EvoIX
        • 10 littletimmy
        • 9 WLopez34
        • 8 BigHapa
        • 7 DutchOven
        • 6 ucfbrett
        I will take your word for it. I am going on a business trip in few hours, don't have time to go over it this week....
        S1 Supermiata - 220whp
        13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
        17 GT350R
        03 Miata Club Sport
        96 NSX
        06 EVO MR
        15 Mini Cooper S
        Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by hakeem View Post
          Yea. Poor showing from Merc, expected them to be better.
          looks like merc picked up where they left off last year in term of race pace. they only improved on the quali speed this year. this will be very exciting for sunday when they hold up the pack, especially with schuey at the wheel. too bad he couldn;t do a better job this weekend holding vettel. haha

Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
          Yep. He got lucky with the safety car. He had good pace when he was in clean air, but for some reason he was not able to make passes like pretty much everyone else.
          i dont think the SC help webber that much. he was closing the gap to alonso like a 1sec per lap after rosberg pitted. i believe he was in 4th already before the SC came out. it helped vettel more. he always seem to have luck on his side. that little dirty smack talker haha, he was rubbing it in to hamilton at the post interview.

Comment

Super Maldonado Kart - YouTube

AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

Dammit, that was a gem. Here: WTF1 Video: Super Maldonado Kart » WTF1

Comment

Working...
              X