X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DScamp
    replied
    Originally posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
    It was great meeting you Daniel. Cant wait to do this again. And when you get a chance please send me the pictures you took at FD Vegas round Last but not least, cant wait to destroy some NT05s in my drift car at Chuckwalla in the near future!
    You too Charles! I cant wait to see you scrape the **** out of that wall lol.

Thanks again to all of you!
    Last edited by DScamp; 10-19-2010, 06:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Se7en
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyFocus View Post
    ^who was wearing a baby blue shirt?
    Maybe it was "the Astraist"? J/K
    Last edited by Johnny_Se7en; 10-19-2010, 06:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pure EvoIX
    replied
    Congratulations to all of you! You guys rocked, deserved to win, and let your impressive lap times do the talking. Great job for beating the pros. I wish i was as fast as you all. Trying my best to improve my driving. Sounds like a party before, during, and after the event. Glory to TrackHQ!! Someone should make a shirt. Winners should get a special shirt for their valiant effort. Can't wait to see the in car footage with data and the article. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyFocus View Post
    Last edited by [email protected] Tuning; 10-19-2010, 12:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreyFocus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Yes indeed it was fun meeting you guys. Except for one of the guy in the baby blue shirt wasnt very humble and was annoying as fk. He was very close to getting knock the fk out by me. Anyway the rest of you guys were a good group of people. My plan for this event was the fastest driver get to take my Yellow race Evo aka Bumblebee out for 5 laps, but that end up not happening due to some engine issues we had on Monday morning.

Emilio got a lot of respect from me at the end of the day, not because he's the fastest guy, but he's humble. Basically he lets his driving do the talking. So hats off to you Emilio

Im dead tire from the track, we were there testing our Race evo saturday, sunday and monday morning. I will do another thread full with pix and video.

See you guys around

BTW my business name has been change. It's no longer MFQ Motorsports. It's now C-Spec Tuning .

....Charlie

Here's a little teaser pix lol.
    Charles driving the Z06
    Last edited by [email protected] Tuning; 10-19-2010, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Team TrackHQ, thank you for a very eventful couple of days. Emilio, Charles and Jeff, you guys are beasts! Everyone on the team were very cheerful and carefree going into the event and willing to work together to achieve the results seen on Monday.

On a side note, I'm so happy right now! I beat all 5 pros while being the 4th fastest team member!!

Also, special thanks to Clint for letting me carpool with him to and from the event, William and Emilio for letting me sleep on the floor, people on the forum who voted for me enough to be a backup driver for Matt Andrews, and Auto Eclectic magazine for hosting this awesome challenge.
    Last edited by VagaXt; 10-19-2010, 12:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreyFocus
    replied
    had a greeat time and glad the team did well

kinda bummed i couldnt get off work to run sat or sunday, especially since it showed in my lap times LOL

i like the track alot and look forward getting out there in one of my personal cars and learn the line better

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    Originally posted by emilio700 View Post
    +1

I want to be there for this.
    Ditto.

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    +1 a big thanks to Patrick and Daniel from AutoEclectic Magazine, Micky Grana of Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, Charlie the camera man/MFQ tuner guy, and everyone else that was involved in making this event happen. This weekend ROCKED!! And all you trackhQer's ROCKED even harder!! I had a blast hanging out with you guys again. I can't wait to see the In-cars, data comparisons, interviews, and the article. And big congrats to Emilio for laying down the fastest laps in both cars!!! you were smoking fast out there today

Leave a comment:

• emilio700
    replied
    Originally posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
    Last but not least, cant wait to destroy some NT05s in my drift car at Chuckwalla in the near future!
    +1

I want to be there for this.

Where's the drift emoticon?

Leave a comment:

• 0.o slow 1.6
    replied
    Woot Comgrats!

Leave a comment:

• MiataCharles_Hong_Kong
    replied
    Originally posted by DScamp View Post
    I support this...
    It was great meeting you Daniel. Cant wait to do this again. And when you get a chance please send me the pictures you took at FD Vegas round Last but not least, cant wait to destroy some NT05s in my drift car at Chuckwalla in the near future!

Leave a comment:

• DScamp
    replied
    Originally posted by momofoolio View Post
    wow trackhq represents!! triple awesome!!!
    it is time to send out challenge invitations to ALL THE MEDIA IN THE USA
    I support this...

Leave a comment:

• momofoolio
    replied
    wow trackhq represents!! triple awesome!!!
    it is time to send out challenge invitations to ALL THE MEDIA IN THE USA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X