Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smack
    replied
    congrats guys! nice work. sounded like a great time overall.

Leave a comment:

• Bueller
    replied
    Way to represent guys! So Emilio won? My money was on Emilio. Couple Emilios experience with some seat time at that track and you have yourself the winner. Sounds like they need to bring some real "Pros" next time.

Leave a comment:

• Surfevo
    replied
    I am glad everyone had a great time. The event was a lot of fun. A big THANK YOU to all the drivers from TrackHQ for coming out. We will be putting all the Vbox video on our youtube channel and then posting a summary video in a few weeks. The article will be in our Nov issue which will be out around the 10-12th of Nov, as we are including SEMA coverage.

As far as "pros" are concerned there were only two real paid type racers Rob Morgan and Bob Faieta. Google them if you need proof these guys are paid to drive. All of the other drivers were Magazine Pros, meaning they set timed laps for the purpose of magazine evaluations.

We are happy with the results and how well the event went. Emilio is a BEAST! I am glad he got back out in the Evo to set another time and stop any doubts on the condition of the tires or brakes.

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
    group shot.

We are sexy *****es...

[YOUTUBE]_cenSpUBRdk[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by 0.o slow 1.6 View Post
    And not a single F**k was given that day.
    Hahaha

Great photo. Thanks Charlie.

Leave a comment:

• momofoolio
    replied
    Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
    Noooooooo

[Cartman]I hate you guys... [/Cartman]
    Baby Tanner who talks like Eric Cartman...

it is okay then, we can all keep on ripping on him...
    the most he will say is "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

Leave a comment:

• 0.o slow 1.6
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
    group shot.

And not a single F**k was given that day.
    Last edited by 0.o slow 1.6; 10-19-2010, 05:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    Jeff Tyler = Baby Tanner. Ok thats his new trackHQ nick name from now on.
    Noooooooo

[Cartman]I hate you guys... [/Cartman]

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Jeff Tyler = Baby Tanner. Ok thats his new trackHQ nick name from now on.

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Louie was spotted doing something suspicious to Williams car.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00110.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	225778

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    group shot.

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan View Post
    probably not a good idea here dude.. i was very cool with you at the track... but you can't have me perma-banned from this forum.
    yea indeed. I have no problem with you guys. That wasn't even anything have to do with me "the event". I was there for an extra day just to help out Patrick "the magazine guy" and help out if you guys need supports for the evo if something major need to be done. Also offer the fastest driver 5 laps in my evo. But that end up not happening which i have already state why.

Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
    You and Charlie have history?

p.s. +1 great photo Charlie
    we do have a history but that's the past. I have move on. I dont hold a grudge.

P.S. I will post for pix and video soon.

Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    oh hell- charlie was there? You done with my digital tire pressure gauge yet? Let me know and I'll send you my shipping address.

Matt

I do

Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
    Are you talking about me? I was wearing a blue LA Dodgers t-shirt. Are you the photog/Evo tuner guy who kept saying that the Evo was unsafe to drive, the brakes/tires were dangerous, "I do this for a living and I know what I'm talking about", blah blah blah etc? I don't remember having much of a conversation with you, other than when I walked over to your group with Emilio to offer my $.02 about the safety condition of the Evo because someone over there was talking about stopping the event. You were insisting that the Evo was unfit to drive, that there was no way the Pro guys could be going slower than Emilio, Charles, & myself, going off about how you do this for a living, etc etc. When we came over there, I pretty much let Emilio do the talking. If I am the guy you're thinking of, what did I do/say that was so offensive? I don't recall having more than one or two direct words with you, if any. But if I did say something offensive to you, I'll openly apologize for it right here.

Anyway great photo there, thanks for posting that and it would be great to see more if you have them.

Jeff
    Jeff the event have nothing to do with me. Patrick ask me what i think about the brakes and i told him they should be change. We even have a set of the brakes for the evo X and i was going to change them out for you guys to run. I remember the so called PROS was saying something about tires, but I told them they are street tires so keep on running them. If you remember when i was at the pit wall saying we should change the brakes out, you looked at me and said no excuses. I was like WTF Anyway no need to apologize. Im glad everyone have fun and was safe. I will post more pix soon.

Last edited by [email protected] Tuning; 10-19-2010, 03:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Andrews
    replied
    oh hell- charlie was there? You done with my digital tire pressure gauge yet? Let me know and I'll send you my shipping address.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Random photos from the day.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Pure EvoIX
    replied
    some say he shows up at random track days and crosses his arms for the camera to look cool, but all we know is, he's call the STIG.

Leave a comment:

• Olitho
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan View Post
    T1 car!.. go...
    Mark "Tee-One" Gallardo is the man!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X