• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• momofoolio
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
    lol

hahaha and the world famous cigar manly is back!!
    Last edited by momofoolio; 10-20-2010, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• momofoolio
    replied
    hahaha Charles... hahahaha

and emillio does look very bad ass
    nice comment box manly
    Last edited by momofoolio; 10-20-2010, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• o-townFLA
    replied
    right on point manly....

Leave a comment:

• heelntoe
    replied
    Great job guys! Super epic David vs Goliath story. Its funny because I would watch emilios original OGK videos back when I had my miata and his 949 business got mentioned in GRM.

This gives a poor engineering student who spends all his money on autox and track something to look forward to!

Leave a comment:

• ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
    lol
    good pics charlie...

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    [ATTACH]3329[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by VagaXt View Post
    ^Caption for those photos above would be...

First photo: "First I was like..."
    Second photo: "Then I was like..."
    lol

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    ^Caption for those photos above would be...

First photo: "First I was like..."
    Second photo: "Then I was like..."

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Hahahahahahaha!!

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think you nailed it!

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    [ATTACH]3329[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    I saw Kenny's in-car video at the end of the day; by far the most entertaining! He has really good car control.

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Originally posted by kenchi View Post
    I am really excited and honored that i was able to be a part of this. The day was filled with high energy from the whole trackhq crew as we each took turns being the star in the reasonably priced car. The evoX was something totally new experience for me. It felt like it was a predictable car just as long as you're not overzealous... which I guess I was, but how could I help it? My was totally off so the car pushed around a lot so I couldn't help but have toss the car blindly into every turn, and I have noone to blame but myself for not laying a faster lap. Still, didn't have to use my AK

Thanks to Manly for making this experience possible. Along with Auto Eclectic Magazine for bringing out the cars.

Thanks William for saying "HEY!".

And Charles. Thanks for letting me take your car out and helping me find the line. I'd have been completely blind if it weren't for your guidance.

Congrats Emilio, Jeff, Manly, Sonny, and Charles! Way to show them what trackHQ is all about.

AJ, we'll get lunch/dinner some time.
    I still believe you get the win for "most entertaining lap." Seeing your entry into turn 1 is mad! Also, the "cotton corners" drift with a dust cloud, then you disappearing with still squealing tires, then coming out with us at the pit wall cheering you on. Fun times.

Leave a comment:

• kenchi
    replied
    I am really excited and honored that i was able to be a part of this. The day was filled with high energy from the whole trackhq crew as we each took turns being the star in the reasonably priced car. The evoX was something totally new experience for me. It felt like it was a predictable car just as long as you're not overzealous... which I guess I was, but how could I help it? My was totally off so the car pushed around a lot so I couldn't help but have toss the car blindly into every turn, and I have noone to blame but myself for not laying a faster lap. Still, didn't have to use my AK

Thanks to Manly for making this experience possible. Along with Auto Eclectic Magazine for bringing out the cars.

Thanks William for saying "HEY!".

And Charles. Thanks for letting me take your car out and helping me find the line. I'd have been completely blind if it weren't for your guidance.

Congrats Emilio, Jeff, Manly, Sonny, and Charles! Way to show them what trackHQ is all about.

AJ, we'll get lunch/dinner some time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X