X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
    His name is Michael, drive a black evo IX. You probably know him Richard. Since we all know you have more track days than all of socalevo and trackHQ members combine. lol. If it rains i wont be going. Anyway i will bring my cameras stuffs. So let me know and i will happily take pix for ya. Will you be there Richard ?
    I'm at Buttonwillow tomorrow (Sat. Oct. 23) for the S2K Challenge, but not Sunday.

How many track days are you up to Richard?
    I dunno, at least 200, I don't keep a count. I'm planning a 3-day track weekend in NorCal next month -- T-hill Nov. 19, and Infineon Nov. 20 & 21. Hope it don't rain. At least not the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by smack View Post
    hey charlie what happened to mike's motor? i'll have to give him a call.
    i take it you're not coming up to infineon this weekend for redline in the rain

hey hey, nothing happen to his motor. His turbo gasket fall apart. I swear Michael have the worst luck on any cars he tracks with. But we got some new setup, bigger turbo etc etc. No more redline for me, cause it's too baller for my bank account. It's not a grassroots sports anymore.
    So Sean, when are you making a trip down here? You, Michael and I need to go out and have some fun again.

Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
    Not so sure... I think I might have enough to give Richard a run for his money.

lol, would like to know also.

Leave a comment:

• robburgoon
    replied
    Since we all know you have more track days than all of socalevo and trackHQ members combine.
    Not so sure... I think I might have enough to give Richard a run for his money.

Leave a comment:

• smack
    replied
    hey charlie what happened to mike's motor? i'll have to give him a call.
    i take it you're not coming up to infineon this weekend for redline in the rain

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Who is the client you are supporting and what does his car look like? I think a lot of us will be there for the S2K Challenge or Miata Challenge.
    His name is Michael, drive a black evo IX. You probably know him Richard. Since we all know you have more track days than all of socalevo and trackHQ members combine. lol. If it rains i wont be going. Anyway i will bring my cameras stuffs. So let me know and i will happily take pix for ya. Will you be there Richard ?

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    for sure. Just so busy, but i will get them all up soon. I have 2 evo race engines i got finish building for two clients by the end of this month. Also this weekend i will be track supporting one of race client at Button Willow, so if any of you track HQ guys going ot show you, come by and say hi. I choose a crazy life style balance between work and family.
    Who is the client you are supporting and what does his car look like? I think a lot of us will be there for the S2K Challenge or Miata Challenge.

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
    I'm sure we'd all really appreciate any pics of us driving you can post
    for sure. Just so busy, but i will get them all up soon. I have 2 evo race engines i got finish building for two clients by the end of this month. Also this weekend i will be track supporting one of race client at Button Willow, so if any of you track HQ guys going ot show you, come by and say hi. I choose a crazy life style balance between work and family.

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    yes indeed. What number were you ? i might pix of you.
    I'm sure we'd all really appreciate any pics of us driving you can post

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Manly, you pwnd Rob!!!

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    [ATTACH]3329[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    #9 in the running order.

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
    I do wish I had brought my camera, the clouds lend themselves to some cool shots!

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    I do wish I had brought my camera, the clouds lend themselves to some cool shots!

Leave a comment:

• charlie@C-spec Tuning
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan View Post
    good pics charlie...
    thanks Ryan.

this should be you driving. You are number #4 correct ?

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    BTW, Jeff's comment was going to be a lot longer. But i ran out of space.
    You should have bled Jeff's comment out of frame and had it border the photo.

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    HA-HA real nice Charlie. thanks for those 2 pix.

BTW, Jeff's comment was going to be a lot longer. But i ran out of space.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X