X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha Charles... hahahaha

and emillio does look very bad ass
    nice comment box manly
    Last edited by momofoolio; 10-20-2010, 12:42 PM.
    momofoolio Racing - http://momofoolio.webs.com

2nd Gen momofoolio Racing Time Attack S2000 - 07 Laguna Blue

Now Full Time Drift Machine - 93 Silvia 240SX S13 KA24DE"T"

New Drift Project - 98 LS14

W2W Companion - 90 NA6 Miata

Special Thanks: WestEnd Alignment, Rising Star Motors, APR Performance, SportCar Motion, Pit Garage, eXtremeSpeed, PuddyModRacing, Berk Technology & Amsoil

Forever Missed: 04 G35, 04 Miata, 04 BMW 325ci, 02 S2000, 91 & 98 Nissan 240SX

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
      lol

hahaha and the world famous cigar manly is back!!
      Last edited by momofoolio; 10-20-2010, 12:42 PM.
      momofoolio Racing - http://momofoolio.webs.com

2nd Gen momofoolio Racing Time Attack S2000 - 07 Laguna Blue

Now Full Time Drift Machine - 93 Silvia 240SX S13 KA24DE"T"

New Drift Project - 98 LS14

W2W Companion - 90 NA6 Miata

Special Thanks: WestEnd Alignment, Rising Star Motors, APR Performance, SportCar Motion, Pit Garage, eXtremeSpeed, PuddyModRacing, Berk Technology & Amsoil

Forever Missed: 04 G35, 04 Miata, 04 BMW 325ci, 02 S2000, 91 & 98 Nissan 240SX

Comment

• HA-HA real nice Charlie. thanks for those 2 pix.

BTW, Jeff's comment was going to be a lot longer. But i ran out of space.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
          BTW, Jeff's comment was going to be a lot longer. But i ran out of space.
          You should have bled Jeff's comment out of frame and had it border the photo.
          Driving to the limit is my goal.
          Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
          2013 NASA TTD National Champion
          NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
          Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan View Post
            good pics charlie...
            thanks Ryan.

this should be you driving. You are number #4 correct ?

"First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• I do wish I had brought my camera, the clouds lend themselves to some cool shots!
              AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
                I do wish I had brought my camera, the clouds lend themselves to some cool shots!

yes indeed. What number were you ? i might pix of you.

Comment

#9 in the running order.
                  AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Manly, you pwnd Rob!!!

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
                    [ATTACH]3329[/ATTACH]
                    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

I'm sure we'd all really appreciate any pics of us driving you can post
                      HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
                      HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
                      HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
                      Buttonwillow dorifto
                      Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
                      100cc TonyKart @ Adams
                      125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
                        I'm sure we'd all really appreciate any pics of us driving you can post
                        for sure. Just so busy, but i will get them all up soon. I have 2 evo race engines i got finish building for two clients by the end of this month. Also this weekend i will be track supporting one of race client at Button Willow, so if any of you track HQ guys going ot show you, come by and say hi. I choose a crazy life style balance between work and family.

Comment

for sure. Just so busy, but i will get them all up soon. I have 2 evo race engines i got finish building for two clients by the end of this month. Also this weekend i will be track supporting one of race client at Button Willow, so if any of you track HQ guys going ot show you, come by and say hi. I choose a crazy life style balance between work and family.
                          Who is the client you are supporting and what does his car look like? I think a lot of us will be there for the S2K Challenge or Miata Challenge.
                          The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                          1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                          2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                          2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                            Who is the client you are supporting and what does his car look like? I think a lot of us will be there for the S2K Challenge or Miata Challenge.
                            His name is Michael, drive a black evo IX. You probably know him Richard. Since we all know you have more track days than all of socalevo and trackHQ members combine. lol. If it rains i wont be going. Anyway i will bring my cameras stuffs. So let me know and i will happily take pix for ya. Will you be there Richard ?

Comment

• hey charlie what happened to mike's motor? i'll have to give him a call.
                              i take it you're not coming up to infineon this weekend for redline in the rain

Comment

Since we all know you have more track days than all of socalevo and trackHQ members combine.
                                Not so sure... I think I might have enough to give Richard a run for his money.

How many track days are you up to Richard?

Comment

Working...
                                X