Collapse

TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to represent guys! So Emilio won? My money was on Emilio. Couple Emilios experience with some seat time at that track and you have yourself the winner. Sounds like they need to bring some real "Pros" next time.
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Comment

• congrats guys! nice work. sounded like a great time overall.

Comment

• I am really excited and honored that i was able to be a part of this. The day was filled with high energy from the whole trackhq crew as we each took turns being the star in the reasonably priced car. The evoX was something totally new experience for me. It felt like it was a predictable car just as long as you're not overzealous... which I guess I was, but how could I help it? My was totally off so the car pushed around a lot so I couldn't help but have toss the car blindly into every turn, and I have noone to blame but myself for not laying a faster lap. Still, didn't have to use my AK

Thanks to Manly for making this experience possible. Along with Auto Eclectic Magazine for bringing out the cars.

Thanks William for saying "HEY!".

And Charles. Thanks for letting me take your car out and helping me find the line. I'd have been completely blind if it weren't for your guidance.

Congrats Emilio, Jeff, Manly, Sonny, and Charles! Way to show them what trackHQ is all about.

AJ, we'll get lunch/dinner some time.
        kenchimsg.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by kenchi View Post
          I am really excited and honored that i was able to be a part of this. The day was filled with high energy from the whole trackhq crew as we each took turns being the star in the reasonably priced car. The evoX was something totally new experience for me. It felt like it was a predictable car just as long as you're not overzealous... which I guess I was, but how could I help it? My was totally off so the car pushed around a lot so I couldn't help but have toss the car blindly into every turn, and I have noone to blame but myself for not laying a faster lap. Still, didn't have to use my AK

Thanks to Manly for making this experience possible. Along with Auto Eclectic Magazine for bringing out the cars.

Thanks William for saying "HEY!".

And Charles. Thanks for letting me take your car out and helping me find the line. I'd have been completely blind if it weren't for your guidance.

Congrats Emilio, Jeff, Manly, Sonny, and Charles! Way to show them what trackHQ is all about.

AJ, we'll get lunch/dinner some time.
          I still believe you get the win for "most entertaining lap." Seeing your entry into turn 1 is mad! Also, the "cotton corners" drift with a dust cloud, then you disappearing with still squealing tires, then coming out with us at the pit wall cheering you on. Fun times.
          Driving to the limit is my goal.
          Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
          2013 NASA TTD National Champion
          NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
          Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• I saw Kenny's in-car video at the end of the day; by far the most entertaining! He has really good car control.
            HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
            HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
            HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
            Buttonwillow dorifto
            Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
            100cc TonyKart @ Adams
            125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

• [ATTACH]3329[/ATTACH]

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think you nailed it!
                AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha!!

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• lol

"First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• ^Caption for those photos above would be...

First photo: "First I was like..."
                      Second photo: "Then I was like..."

Comment

• Originally posted by VagaXt View Post
                        ^Caption for those photos above would be...

First photo: "First I was like..."
                        Second photo: "Then I was like..."
                        lol
                        "First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
                          lol
                          good pics charlie...

Comment

• Great job guys! Super epic David vs Goliath story. Its funny because I would watch emilios original OGK videos back when I had my miata and his 949 business got mentioned in GRM.

This gives a poor engineering student who spends all his money on autox and track something to look forward to!

Comment

• right on point manly....

-MattDennison
                              Road///RaceEngineering - FederalTires - ROBISPEC /// - OdysseyBatteries - ACT - SPY+optics

Comment

Working...
                              X