TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magstar59 View Post
    Thank you to all the TrackHQ drivers and supporter who came out to Chuckwalla .... Definitely all good drivers and great sports ... Hope to see you at the track again

Mark
    T1 car!.. go...

Comment

• Originally posted by kenchi View Post
      how often do you get to see this guy?

By kennychieu at 2010-10-18
      is that Emilio or American Stig? Or are they the same. . .?
      99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
      '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan View Post
        T1 car!.. go...
        Mark "Tee-One" Gallardo is the man!!!
        To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

• some say he shows up at random track days and crosses his arms for the camera to look cool, but all we know is, he's call the STIG.
          Zhong (Evo IX) | Angry Panda Racing

1:53.396 @ BRP CW13 - 11/14/13
          1:47.2xx @ Laguna Seca - 11/28/10
          2:03.026 @ Thill CCW Bypass - 12/20/14
          2:05.100 @ CVR CCW - 1/16/11
          1:58.151 @ CVR CW - 5/5/13
          1:25.56x @ WSIR - 10/13/13
          1:23.128 @ SOW CW - 7/27/14
          1:22.2xx @ SOW CCW - 7/26/14
          1:46.0xx @ ACS Roval - 11/23/14
          1:11.299 @ ACS Infield - 5/18/14

Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at WSIR
          2nd Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at BRP 13CW

Comment

• Random photos from the day.
            Attached Files
            Driving to the limit is my goal.
            Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
            2013 NASA TTD National Champion
            NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
            Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• oh hell- charlie was there? You done with my digital tire pressure gauge yet? Let me know and I'll send you my shipping address.

Matt
              Turn your iphone into an action camera:
              www.igloocase.com
              www.facebook.com/igloocase.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan View Post
                probably not a good idea here dude.. i was very cool with you at the track... but you can't have me perma-banned from this forum.
                yea indeed. I have no problem with you guys. That wasn't even anything have to do with me "the event". I was there for an extra day just to help out Patrick "the magazine guy" and help out if you guys need supports for the evo if something major need to be done. Also offer the fastest driver 5 laps in my evo. But that end up not happening which i have already state why.

Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
                You and Charlie have history?

p.s. +1 great photo Charlie
                we do have a history but that's the past. I have move on. I dont hold a grudge.

P.S. I will post for pix and video soon.

Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
                oh hell- charlie was there? You done with my digital tire pressure gauge yet? Let me know and I'll send you my shipping address.

Matt

I do

Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
                Are you talking about me? I was wearing a blue LA Dodgers t-shirt. Are you the photog/Evo tuner guy who kept saying that the Evo was unsafe to drive, the brakes/tires were dangerous, "I do this for a living and I know what I'm talking about", blah blah blah etc? I don't remember having much of a conversation with you, other than when I walked over to your group with Emilio to offer my $.02 about the safety condition of the Evo because someone over there was talking about stopping the event. You were insisting that the Evo was unfit to drive, that there was no way the Pro guys could be going slower than Emilio, Charles, & myself, going off about how you do this for a living, etc etc. When we came over there, I pretty much let Emilio do the talking. If I am the guy you're thinking of, what did I do/say that was so offensive? I don't recall having more than one or two direct words with you, if any. But if I did say something offensive to you, I'll openly apologize for it right here.

Anyway great photo there, thanks for posting that and it would be great to see more if you have them.

Jeff
                Jeff the event have nothing to do with me. Patrick ask me what i think about the brakes and i told him they should be change. We even have a set of the brakes for the evo X and i was going to change them out for you guys to run. I remember the so called PROS was saying something about tires, but I told them they are street tires so keep on running them. If you remember when i was at the pit wall saying we should change the brakes out, you looked at me and said no excuses. I was like WTF Anyway no need to apologize. Im glad everyone have fun and was safe. I will post more pix soon.

Last edited by [email protected] Tuning; 10-19-2010, 03:42 PM.
                "First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• group shot.

"First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• Louie was spotted doing something suspicious to Williams car.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00110.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	225778

Comment

• Jeff Tyler = Baby Tanner. Ok thats his new trackHQ nick name from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
                        Jeff Tyler = Baby Tanner. Ok thats his new trackHQ nick name from now on.
                        Noooooooo

[Cartman]I hate you guys... [/Cartman]
                        HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
                        HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
                        HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
                        Buttonwillow dorifto
                        Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
                        100cc TonyKart @ Adams
                        125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
                          group shot.

And not a single F**k was given that day.
                          Last edited by 0.o slow 1.6; 10-19-2010, 05:16 PM.
                          Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
                            Noooooooo

[Cartman]I hate you guys... [/Cartman]
                            Baby Tanner who talks like Eric Cartman...

it is okay then, we can all keep on ripping on him...
                            the most he will say is "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
                            momofoolio Racing - http://momofoolio.webs.com

2nd Gen momofoolio Racing Time Attack S2000 - 07 Laguna Blue

Now Full Time Drift Machine - 93 Silvia 240SX S13 KA24DE"T"

New Drift Project - 98 LS14

W2W Companion - 90 NA6 Miata

Special Thanks: WestEnd Alignment, Rising Star Motors, APR Performance, SportCar Motion, Pit Garage, eXtremeSpeed, PuddyModRacing, Berk Technology & Amsoil

Forever Missed: 04 G35, 04 Miata, 04 BMW 325ci, 02 S2000, 91 & 98 Nissan 240SX

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] Tuning View Post
                              group shot.

We are sexy *****es...

[YOUTUBE]_cenSpUBRdk[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by 0.o slow 1.6 View Post
                              And not a single F**k was given that day.
                              Hahaha

Great photo. Thanks Charlie.
                              HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
                              HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
                              HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
                              Buttonwillow dorifto
                              Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
                              100cc TonyKart @ Adams
                              125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

• I am glad everyone had a great time. The event was a lot of fun. A big THANK YOU to all the drivers from TrackHQ for coming out. We will be putting all the Vbox video on our youtube channel and then posting a summary video in a few weeks. The article will be in our Nov issue which will be out around the 10-12th of Nov, as we are including SEMA coverage.

As far as "pros" are concerned there were only two real paid type racers Rob Morgan and Bob Faieta. Google them if you need proof these guys are paid to drive. All of the other drivers were Magazine Pros, meaning they set timed laps for the purpose of magazine evaluations.

We are happy with the results and how well the event went. Emilio is a BEAST! I am glad he got back out in the Evo to set another time and stop any doubts on the condition of the tires or brakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X