TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DScamp View Post
    Hey guys, this is Daniel from Auto Eclectic.
    First of all, thank you guys so much for coming out! Everyone did incredibly well, and Emilio...you are a BEAST! I hope all of you had fun out there, we tried to keep everything leveled as best as we could given the circumstances, and it was a learning experience for all of us.
    It was a pleasure to meet all of you, and hopefully we get to hold another event in the near future and have all of you come down again.
    Thanks again guys!

...And dont worry, no spins or excuses in the story...the results were there, and realistically, how interesting of a story would it be if the "pro's" beat the "joes" ?
    You guys put on a really great event. Thanks!
    HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
    HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
    HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
    Buttonwillow dorifto
    Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
    100cc TonyKart @ Adams
    125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
      You guys put on a really great event. Thanks!
      Thanks Jeff!
      Daniel Scamporlino
      Auto Eclectic Magazine
      [email protected]

Comment

• wow trackhq represents!! triple awesome!!!
        it is time to send out challenge invitations to ALL THE MEDIA IN THE USA
        momofoolio Racing - http://momofoolio.webs.com

2nd Gen momofoolio Racing Time Attack S2000 - 07 Laguna Blue

Now Full Time Drift Machine - 93 Silvia 240SX S13 KA24DE"T"

New Drift Project - 98 LS14

W2W Companion - 90 NA6 Miata

Special Thanks: WestEnd Alignment, Rising Star Motors, APR Performance, SportCar Motion, Pit Garage, eXtremeSpeed, PuddyModRacing, Berk Technology & Amsoil

Forever Missed: 04 G35, 04 Miata, 04 BMW 325ci, 02 S2000, 91 & 98 Nissan 240SX

Comment

• Originally posted by momofoolio View Post
          wow trackhq represents!! triple awesome!!!
          it is time to send out challenge invitations to ALL THE MEDIA IN THE USA
          I support this...
          Daniel Scamporlino
          Auto Eclectic Magazine
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by DScamp View Post
            I support this...
            It was great meeting you Daniel. Cant wait to do this again. And when you get a chance please send me the pictures you took at FD Vegas round Last but not least, cant wait to destroy some NT05s in my drift car at Chuckwalla in the near future!
            Charles K. Ng

Professional Racing Page:
            http://www.charlesngracing.com

Driving Videos:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/ngcharleshk

Facebook Fan Page:
            http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Char...5341531?ref=ts

Comment

• Woot Comgrats!
              Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
                Last but not least, cant wait to destroy some NT05s in my drift car at Chuckwalla in the near future!
                +1

I want to be there for this.

Where's the drift emoticon?
                WWW.949RACING.COM
                SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
                But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

• +1 a big thanks to Patrick and Daniel from AutoEclectic Magazine, Micky Grana of Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, Charlie the camera man/MFQ tuner guy, and everyone else that was involved in making this event happen. This weekend ROCKED!! And all you trackhQer's ROCKED even harder!! I had a blast hanging out with you guys again. I can't wait to see the In-cars, data comparisons, interviews, and the article. And big congrats to Emilio for laying down the fastest laps in both cars!!! you were smoking fast out there today

Comment

• Originally posted by emilio700 View Post
                    +1

I want to be there for this.
                    Ditto.
                    AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• had a greeat time and glad the team did well

kinda bummed i couldnt get off work to run sat or sunday, especially since it showed in my lap times LOL

i like the track alot and look forward getting out there in one of my personal cars and learn the line better

Comment

• Team TrackHQ, thank you for a very eventful couple of days. Emilio, Charles and Jeff, you guys are beasts! Everyone on the team were very cheerful and carefree going into the event and willing to work together to achieve the results seen on Monday.

On a side note, I'm so happy right now! I beat all 5 pros while being the 4th fastest team member!!

Also, special thanks to Clint for letting me carpool with him to and from the event, William and Emilio for letting me sleep on the floor, people on the forum who voted for me enough to be a backup driver for Matt Andrews, and Auto Eclectic magazine for hosting this awesome challenge.
                        Last edited by VagaXt; 10-19-2010, 12:19 AM.
                        Driving to the limit is my goal.
                        Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
                        2013 NASA TTD National Champion
                        NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
                        Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• Yes indeed it was fun meeting you guys. Except for one of the guy in the baby blue shirt wasnt very humble and was annoying as fk. He was very close to getting knock the fk out by me. Anyway the rest of you guys were a good group of people. My plan for this event was the fastest driver get to take my Yellow race Evo aka Bumblebee out for 5 laps, but that end up not happening due to some engine issues we had on Monday morning.

Emilio got a lot of respect from me at the end of the day, not because he's the fastest guy, but he's humble. Basically he lets his driving do the talking. So hats off to you Emilio

Im dead tire from the track, we were there testing our Race evo saturday, sunday and monday morning. I will do another thread full with pix and video.

See you guys around

BTW my business name has been change. It's no longer MFQ Motorsports. It's now C-Spec Tuning .

....Charlie

Here's a little teaser pix lol.
                          Charles driving the Z06
                          Last edited by [email protected] Tuning; 10-19-2010, 04:01 PM.
                          "First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• ^who was wearing a baby blue shirt?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyFocus View Post
                              ^who was wearing a baby blue shirt?
                              Last edited by [email protected] Tuning; 10-19-2010, 12:58 AM.
                              "First we will be Best, then we will be First"

Comment

• Congratulations to all of you! You guys rocked, deserved to win, and let your impressive lap times do the talking. Great job for beating the pros. I wish i was as fast as you all. Trying my best to improve my driving. Sounds like a party before, during, and after the event. Glory to TrackHQ!! Someone should make a shirt. Winners should get a special shirt for their valiant effort. Can't wait to see the in car footage with data and the article. Cheers!
                                Zhong (Evo IX) | Angry Panda Racing

1:53.396 @ BRP CW13 - 11/14/13
                                1:47.2xx @ Laguna Seca - 11/28/10
                                2:03.026 @ Thill CCW Bypass - 12/20/14
                                2:05.100 @ CVR CCW - 1/16/11
                                1:58.151 @ CVR CW - 5/5/13
                                1:25.56x @ WSIR - 10/13/13
                                1:23.128 @ SOW CW - 7/27/14
                                1:22.2xx @ SOW CCW - 7/26/14
                                1:46.0xx @ ACS Roval - 11/23/14
                                1:11.299 @ ACS Infield - 5/18/14

Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at WSIR
                                2nd Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at BRP 13CW

Comment

Working...
                                X