Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bellwilliam
    replied
    if we voted for Leisure_Suit, he has to show up with all costume ? chest fur and all. if so, I will vote him 8 times.

otherwise, vote for me.

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    voted.

Leave a comment:

• lttletimmy
    replied
    Voted!

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    ^^ haha no you cant have duplicate votes.

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuntman View Post
    FINALLY you submitted your resume. I'd vote for you.
    Aww thanks bud.

Instead of deciding which 8 of you girly girls are least girly, can I just vote for Leisure Suit Louie 8 times?

Leave a comment:

• Olitho
    replied
    I was only a pro yesterday until midnight.

Today I am an amateur again, so you can vote for me.

Excuse me while I go take a

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyFocus View Post
    fits my schedule perfect
    Ditto vote for me.
    Last edited by zjchaser; 08-28-2010, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J. Tyler
    replied
    Just a small public request of all of you - Vote for Leisure Suit Louie!

Leave a comment:

• jnathan68
    replied
    I voted - where do I get one of those stickers I can wear all day?

Leave a comment:

• robburgoon
    replied
    I voted!

Leave a comment:

• SIK02SS
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Micky just posted a "Chuckwalla" lap time about about 5.6 seconds faster than anyone here, in his C6 Z06. This might not be as easy as it sounds when we are just bench racing.
    A Monday would be tough for me, but I'm not completely out if I can get some practice laps the week before or so..

5.6 sec faster than a 3500 # 350z, s2k, and 2 miatas?

No comment But for being on R6's I'm sure it's a good time

and Micky: it's still all in good fun, don't mind the trash talking

Leave a comment:

• Micky Grana
    replied
    Micky -

I got an email today about the Wed. Sept. 8 open lapping day. So is it still on? I thought you said the mid-week days were cancelled. And what about the Wed. in Oct.?
    We put it out there to see what kind of interest in the for of early registration we are going to kind of take it month by month and see if it is needed. If not we will just try to get folks into Star Car Sports. It is the same cost and Sat and Sun events.

Leave a comment:

• Micky Grana
    replied
    Micky just posted a "Chuckwalla" lap time about about 5.6 seconds faster than anyone here, in his C6 Z06. This might not be as easy as it sounds when we are just bench racing.
    and we also have Rob Morgen from True Speed at 153.2 but it was logged on a stop watch not transponder so we do not record it ad he did it his third lap out in a clients car it was a cup car but I am just saying. and he will most likely be on of our drivers.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Micky -

I got an email today about the Wed. Sept. 8 open lapping day. So is it still on? I thought you said the mid-week days were cancelled. And what about the Wed. in Oct.?

Leave a comment:

• Micky Grana
    replied
    Originally posted by Red_5 View Post
    I might have missed this too but does the magazine have to bring the pro drivers from the original article?

e
    To answer yes the driver from the article will be there I will also be driving and I was asked to bring the other drivers in. I look at the PRO driver as a person who makes their living or get payed driving cars. Pro is a lose term i agree. but since i own designed and built the track I oh and also hold the track record I should be qualified and the guys I am going to bring in will be more then qualified. I was asked to do this out of good fun there is no reson for this to get ugly. I thought it might be fun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X