X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by Micky Grana View Post
    Magstar is one of the five guys from the pro team sorry Buy the way he is not the fastes at CVR he is third and the two in front of him will also be driving for us.
    If Magstar is a "pro" driver, I'm a monkey's uncle (and I'm not, I'm your "Uncle Rich"). He is pretty fast in his C6 Z06, which doesn't have any rollover protection or a racing seat or harness. He drives in street clothes. No "pro" driver would drive a car like that in anger or dress like that while doing it.

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    this won't be easy. more than 3/4 of the trackhq candidates have never been to Chuckwalla. (I'm planing my excuses like a Pro driver already ) So if we dont win, can we have a Part2 challenge at Buttonwillow 13 CW? haha

Leave a comment:

• robburgoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Micky Grana View Post
    Magstar is one of the five guys from the pro team sorry Buy the way he is not the fastes at CVR he is third and the two in front of him will also be driving for us.
    Magstar is goin down then!

This is going to be a lot of fun, thanks again for your part in making it happen Micky!

Leave a comment:

• Micky Grana
    replied
    Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
    But is he trackhq? We're good enough that we don't need ringers.

Leave a comment:

• desertosprey
    replied
    I'm not even a U.S. Citizen and I voted.

Now where's my sweet, sweet Jamaican greencard?

Leave a comment:

• ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    I would have voted for them anyway
    that is probably exactly what its all about... we all would have

Leave a comment:

• ryan
    replied
    voted

Leave a comment:

• robburgoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Voted.

I'm wondering why Billy, Charles, Emilio and Manly were "in by default"? I would have voted for them anyway, but what is the "default" about?
    Manly's web site, Manly's decision. I imagine it was probably a hedge to make sure the website is well represented to cover the off chance that everyone votes for Louie and nobody else.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Voted.

I'm wondering why Billy, Charles, Emilio and Manly were "in by default"? I would have voted for them anyway, but what is the "default" about?

Leave a comment:

• DocNrock
    replied
    voted.

Leave a comment:

• Red_5
    replied
    voted

Leave a comment:

• GreyFocus
    replied
    voted