Collapse

TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, sure. only for the selected few that are married. But let me set up some cameras in the motel first. then i can do some blackmailing afterwards.

Comment

• So this is still on for Monday the 18th?

What time do we need to be there? I guess that will be in the Manley Itinerary?

Oli
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
        so no Trackhq sponsored whoring, drinking, binging party the night before ?
        manly and AJ already know, im always down to party

Comment

• Originally posted by Olitho View Post
          So this is still on for Monday the 18th?

What time do we need to be there? I guess that will be in the Manley Itinerary?

Oli
          yep, It will be monday the 18th. I'll post here once more info become available.

BTW, I just found out BJ is not coming out that day. So Richard, you are the next on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
            so no Trackhq sponsored whoring, drinking, binging party the night before ?
            It's not being held in Pahrump.
            The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
            1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyFocus View Post
              manly and AJ already know, im always down to party
              most of us drive better with a hang over.

Comment

• No Billy? Crap, I can't fill his driving shoes. Oli is waffling now. I knew this would happen.

Do we know for sure what the cars are?

I may not be able to take that day off work. Not sure.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• ^^ richard, when can yo ufind out for sure if u can't make it? I need to let the next guy on the list know ASAP.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
                    ^^ richard, when can yo ufind out for sure if u can't make it? I need to let the next guy on the list know ASAP.
                    Thanks
                    I won't know for a couple days. Go ahead and take the next guy, and make me first on the new waiting list.

Comment

• I may come out to offer unsolicited advice. Not that it matters much, as my advice is virtually worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satisaii View Post
                        I may come out to offer unsolicited advice. Not that it matters much, as my advice is virtually worthless.
                        HP Autowerks 335i - 1st Place @ RTA Las Vegas 2010
                        HP Autowerks 335i @ Buttonwillow - 1:59.1
                        HP Autowerks 335i @ Laguna Seca
                        Buttonwillow dorifto
                        Lexus IS-F @ Chuckwalla
                        100cc TonyKart @ Adams
                        125cc TonyKart Shifter @ Apex

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                          No Billy? Crap, I can't fill his driving shoes. Oli is waffling now. I knew this would happen.
                          I'll be disappointed if Billy doesn't show. He really helps tilt the odds in our favor. Besides there is always the TrackHQ Pros against TrackHQ schmoes Challenge within a Challenge that will be fun.
                          WWW.949RACING.COM
                          SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
                          But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

• Will Charles be there? What's the lineup looking like?

e
                            99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
                            '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_5 View Post
                              Will Charles be there? What's the lineup looking like?

e
                              manly -

I'd like to know that too. Can you post up the current driver's list and the first few on the wait list as it stands now? Thanks.

Also, have they told you what the cars will be? Speculation is C6 Z06, and maybe Evo X, but it would be nice to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by emilio700 View Post
                                I'll be disappointed if Billy doesn't show. He really helps tilt the odds in our favor. Besides there is always the TrackHQ Pros against TrackHQ schmoes Challenge within a Challenge that will be fun.
                                based on these two things, i say everyone coughs up $20 and we do a winner take all... that is if we all agree that the tire situation works our fairly for all..

i may be out there sunday afternoon...

Comment

Working...
                                X