TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Micky Grana finally returned my call. Monday, Oct. 18 will NOT be an open track day at Chuckwalla. It is being used ONLY for the Magazine v. trackHQ Shootout. If you were not selected to drive in the Shootout, you won't be able to run the track at all that day.

I am not driving that far just to watch a time attack. Good luck, trackHQ drivers!!!
    Good luck guys. But i know we are going to win! Too many pages to read through, but whats the latest on how its going to go down?
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Comment

• a week away. what are everyones plans? Who is actually going? My car should be tuned by Friday or Saturday and Jeff and I will head out then. Get a day or two to at least learn the track. No idea on hotels or anything yet.
      AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
        a week away. what are everyones plans? Who is actually going? My car should be tuned by Friday or Saturday and Jeff and I will head out then. Get a day or two to at least learn the track. No idea on hotels or anything yet.
        I'd go to test a bit in my own car, but I have no tires for either of my cars...

Also, anyone know the time to meet on Monday? Anyone caravaning there? Carpool?
        Driving to the limit is my goal.
        Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
        2013 NASA TTD National Champion
        NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
        Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• Also, what's the schedule/cost of a trackday on Sunday, if it exists?

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by VagaXt View Post
            Also, what's the schedule/cost of a trackday on Sunday, if it exists?
            STAR Car Sports 2010 Events By Date
            AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• I'll probably be practicing on Sunday, thinking about camping at the track.

Comment

• where is the closest motel ?
                my plan is to drive up Saturday night, practice on Sunday.
                with that many drivers, probably getting just a few laps. Never seen the track, in a car I've never driven, this is going to be interesting
                S1 Supermiata - 220whp
                13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
                17 GT350R
                03 Miata Club Sport
                96 NSX
                06 EVO MR
                15 Mini Cooper S
                Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

• Do we get practice on the day of the event? I'm probably thinking about practice on Sunday now, though I'll have to pull street tires from my MSM to run on my NA.

Comment

• I think we are all pretty in the dark of the exact details or schedule for Monday.

Comment

• I'm suppose to get the event's schedule from Patrick today, Monday. Hopefully i'll get it tomorrow. I will let you guys know once i hear back from him.

Comment

• this sounds really kool and wish i could go watch! good luck to everyone! too many pages to get all the info haha
                        Jairo "Hido" J

Gamble It Films!
                        http://www.GambleItFilms.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
                          where is the closest motel ?
                          Indio, which is 50 miles from the track.

Manly, are you going to take roll call for the trackHQ drivers and make sure everyone who got elected is actually going to make it?
                          The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                          1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                          2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                          2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Dont think there's a need for role call. I'm pretty sure everyone on the list are confirmed. I just need to get the day's itinerary now so everyone will know the schedule for the event.

Comment

• who's down to pitch in on a room for sunday night? just to help split up cost

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
                                Dont think there's a need for role call. I'm pretty sure everyone on the list are confirmed. I just need to get the day's itinerary now so everyone will know the schedule for the event.
                                so no Trackhq sponsored whoring, drinking, binging party the night before ?
                                S1 Supermiata - 220whp
                                13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
                                17 GT350R
                                03 Miata Club Sport
                                96 NSX
                                06 EVO MR
                                15 Mini Cooper S
                                Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Working...
                                X