X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zjchaser
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuntman View Post
    Is this just an online magazine or do they actually distribute it? -if so, has anyone seen a hard copy?
    pretty sure its online only

Leave a comment:

• Stuntman
    replied
    Is this just an online magazine or do they actually distribute it? -if so, has anyone seen a hard copy?

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    I wonder why the magazine wants to scope out our drivers?
    Content for the magazine. a + for both parties.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    BTW:
    AJ, Jeff Tyler, and Ryan Cashin please check your PM. the magazine wants some info on you guys.
    I wonder why the magazine wants to scope out our drivers?

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
    aah, too bad you won't be able to make this. there might be a next time. Maybe a part 2 at BW. Anyways, Sonny will be stoke to hear this for sure.

BTW:
    AJ, Jeff Tyler, and Ryan Cashin please check your PM. the magazine wants some info on you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
    They're gonna start dropping like flies . . .

Leave a comment:

• Matt Andrews
    replied

Matt

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by SIK02SS View Post
    Don't be such a little girl, it's just a little heat
    You're talking to the guy with the Hello Kitty Miata, and whose daily driver is a Prius.

Leave a comment:

• SIK02SS
    replied
    Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
    speak for urself
    I take 10 days to learn a track

anyway, point is moot. it is 106F this weekend at Palm Springs
    Don't be such a little girl, it's just a little heat

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Se7en
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    I have sent 2 emails to Chuckwalla/Micky and left one voicemail, all asking if Mon. Oct. 18 (the day of the Challenge) will also be an open track day so that members of trackHQ who were not selected to represent, can still drive the track, in addition to spectating. All of my inquiries were ignored.
    Too bad, its an excellent chance to make money. What does it cost to have EMT's on stand by and flag station workers plus insurance cost?

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    I have sent 2 emails to Chuckwalla/Micky and left one voicemail, all asking if Mon. Oct. 18 (the day of the Challenge) will also be an open track day so that members of trackHQ who were not selected to represent, can still drive the track, in addition to spectating. All of my inquiries were ignored.

Leave a comment:

• GreyFocus
    replied
    i was going to go this weekend, but no $ so i gotta figure out a way to go the weekend before the event

Leave a comment:

• bellwilliam
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    If i remember correctly, the 2 days before the magazine event are open track days. If so, that should be more than enough for most of us to learn the track.
    speak for urself
    I take 10 days to learn a track

anyway, point is moot. it is 106F this weekend at Palm Springs

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    If i remember correctly, the 2 days before the magazine event are open track days. If so, that should be more than enough for most of us to learn the track.

Leave a comment:

• bellwilliam
    replied
    any updates ? remember from Richard's old post. there are only 2 weekends to practice. one is this weekend ? and since Sunday is the big Miata/S2000 Challenges, Saturday would be the only day to do it this month. anybody plan in going ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X