Collapse

TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this just an online magazine or do they actually distribute it? -if so, has anyone seen a hard copy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman View Post
      Is this just an online magazine or do they actually distribute it? -if so, has anyone seen a hard copy?
      pretty sure its online only
      AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Se7en View Post
        Too bad, its an excellent chance to make money. What does it cost to have EMT's on stand by and flag station workers plus insurance cost?
        The EMT's costs around 750.00 for the day and flaggers are about 80.00 per day with the starter and pre-grid a little higher. That's what it costs a few years ago at willow springs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
          sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
          Didn't expect that one. Sorry to hear, Matt. What's the event you are going to?

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
          aah, too bad you won't be able to make this. there might be a next time. Maybe a part 2 at BW. Anyways, Sonny will be stoke to hear this for sure.
          Driving to the limit is my goal.
          Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
          2013 NASA TTD National Champion
          NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
          Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by VagaXt View Post
            Didn't expect that one. Sorry to hear, Matt. What's the event you are going to?
            the "event" is the day job. I have to be in Europe for an operations review and am likely not going to be able to get out of it.
            Turn your iphone into an action camera:
            www.igloocase.com
            www.facebook.com/igloocase.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
              the "event" is the day job. I have to be in Europe for an operations review and am likely not going to be able to get out of it.
              I don't let my day job get in the way of going to the track.
              The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
              1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
              2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
              2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• I think there's a need for custom shirts for our side. You know.. probably something with the words "flat out" written on it?

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveLevin View Post
                  I think there's a need for custom shirts for our side. You know.. probably something with the words "flat out" written on it?

Steve
                  As you probably know, "That is how I drive . . . flat out" t-shirts are available from 949 Racing, and the trackHQ logo is on the back. I have one and wearing it takes 3 seconds off my laptime.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                  2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                  2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                    As you probably know, "That is how I drive . . . flat out" t-shirts are available from 949 Racing, and the trackHQ logo is on the back. I have one and wearing it takes 3 seconds off my laptime.
                    Wow Sheriff ! I wonder how much time it would take off driving during rush hour?
                    If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Comment

Yes, but I was thinking of something perhaps more special than that. But I'm not much of a graphic artist.

Steve

Comment

• Has anyone heard if there will be a open trackday on the same day as the HQ'ers vs. the Pro's. I know Richard tried to find out but didn't get a response.

Comment

• I called Chuckwalla again this morning and left a voice message asking if it's an open track day on Oct. 18. Their website just says that it is open to the public to watch for $10. Maybe Manly could ask.

Originally posted by jnathan68 View Post
                          Has anyone heard if there will be a open trackday on the same day as the HQ'ers vs. the Pro's. I know Richard tried to find out but didn't get a response.

Comment

• Do we have any details/plans yet?

Meeting time?

sessions?

caravan?

actually... all i need to know is 'when should we be there'?

Comment

• Oct. 18 Not an Open Track Day

Micky Grana finally returned my call. Monday, Oct. 18 will NOT be an open track day at Chuckwalla. It is being used ONLY for the Magazine v. trackHQ Shootout. If you were not selected to drive in the Shootout, you won't be able to run the track at all that day.

I am not driving that far just to watch a time attack. Good luck, trackHQ drivers!!!

Comment

Micky Grana finally returned my call. Monday, Oct. 18 will NOT be an open track day at Chuckwalla. It is being used ONLY for the Magazine v. trackHQ Shootout. If you were not selected to drive in the Shootout, you won't be able to run the track at all that day.

I am not driving that far just to watch a time attack. Good luck, trackHQ drivers!!!
                                Thanks for the info. Looks like I may need to travel for work that week so probably works out for the best.

Go trackHQ drivers...kick some a**

Comment

Working...
                                X