Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zjchaser
    replied
    a week away. what are everyones plans? Who is actually going? My car should be tuned by Friday or Saturday and Jeff and I will head out then. Get a day or two to at least learn the track. No idea on hotels or anything yet.

Leave a comment:

• Bueller
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Micky Grana finally returned my call. Monday, Oct. 18 will NOT be an open track day at Chuckwalla. It is being used ONLY for the Magazine v. trackHQ Shootout. If you were not selected to drive in the Shootout, you won't be able to run the track at all that day.

I am not driving that far just to watch a time attack. Good luck, trackHQ drivers!!!
    Good luck guys. But i know we are going to win! Too many pages to read through, but whats the latest on how its going to go down?

Leave a comment:

• jnathan68
    replied
    Micky Grana finally returned my call. Monday, Oct. 18 will NOT be an open track day at Chuckwalla. It is being used ONLY for the Magazine v. trackHQ Shootout. If you were not selected to drive in the Shootout, you won't be able to run the track at all that day.

I am not driving that far just to watch a time attack. Good luck, trackHQ drivers!!!
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I may need to travel for work that week so probably works out for the best.

Go trackHQ drivers...kick some a**

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Oct. 18 Not an Open Track Day

Leave a comment:

• ryan
    replied
    Do we have any details/plans yet?

Meeting time?

sessions?

caravan?

actually... all i need to know is 'when should we be there'?

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    I called Chuckwalla again this morning and left a voice message asking if it's an open track day on Oct. 18. Their website just says that it is open to the public to watch for $10. Maybe Manly could ask.

Originally posted by jnathan68 View Post
    Has anyone heard if there will be a open trackday on the same day as the HQ'ers vs. the Pro's. I know Richard tried to find out but didn't get a response.

Leave a comment:

• jnathan68
    replied
    Has anyone heard if there will be a open trackday on the same day as the HQ'ers vs. the Pro's. I know Richard tried to find out but didn't get a response.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLevin
    replied
    As you probably know, "That is how I drive . . . flat out" t-shirts are available from 949 Racing, and the trackHQ logo is on the back. I have one and wearing it takes 3 seconds off my laptime.
    Yes, but I was thinking of something perhaps more special than that. But I'm not much of a graphic artist.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Se7en
    replied
    As you probably know, "That is how I drive . . . flat out" t-shirts are available from 949 Racing, and the trackHQ logo is on the back. I have one and wearing it takes 3 seconds off my laptime.
    Wow Sheriff ! I wonder how much time it would take off driving during rush hour?

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveLevin View Post
    I think there's a need for custom shirts for our side. You know.. probably something with the words "flat out" written on it?

Steve

Leave a comment:

• SteveLevin
    replied
    I think there's a need for custom shirts for our side. You know.. probably something with the words "flat out" written on it?

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    the "event" is the day job. I have to be in Europe for an operations review and am likely not going to be able to get out of it.
    I don't let my day job get in the way of going to the track.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Andrews
    replied
    Originally posted by VagaXt View Post
    Didn't expect that one. Sorry to hear, Matt. What's the event you are going to?
    the "event" is the day job. I have to be in Europe for an operations review and am likely not going to be able to get out of it.

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
    Didn't expect that one. Sorry to hear, Matt. What's the event you are going to?

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    aah, too bad you won't be able to make this. there might be a next time. Maybe a part 2 at BW. Anyways, Sonny will be stoke to hear this for sure.

Leave a comment:

• racebronco2
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny_Se7en View Post
    Too bad, its an excellent chance to make money. What does it cost to have EMT's on stand by and flag station workers plus insurance cost?
    The EMT's costs around 750.00 for the day and flaggers are about 80.00 per day with the starter and pre-grid a little higher. That's what it costs a few years ago at willow springs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X