TrackHQ.com VS Magazine Pros Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    ^^^ Don't know. I sent Micky an email to ask him. Will post his reply when I get it.

Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
    Thanks

Comment

• New issue of the magazine is online here: Auto Eclectic Magazine

Look for a TrackHQ.com VS AE Magazine Pros preview online soon.

Comment

• any updates ? remember from Richard's old post. there are only 2 weekends to practice. one is this weekend ? and since Sunday is the big Miata/S2000 Challenges, Saturday would be the only day to do it this month. anybody plan in going ?
        S1 Supermiata - 220whp
        13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
        17 GT350R
        03 Miata Club Sport
        96 NSX
        06 EVO MR
        15 Mini Cooper S
        Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

• If i remember correctly, the 2 days before the magazine event are open track days. If so, that should be more than enough for most of us to learn the track.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
            If i remember correctly, the 2 days before the magazine event are open track days. If so, that should be more than enough for most of us to learn the track.
            speak for urself
            I take 10 days to learn a track

anyway, point is moot. it is 106F this weekend at Palm Springs
            S1 Supermiata - 220whp
            13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
            17 GT350R
            03 Miata Club Sport
            96 NSX
            06 EVO MR
            15 Mini Cooper S
            Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

• i was going to go this weekend, but no $ so i gotta figure out a way to go the weekend before the event

Comment

• I have sent 2 emails to Chuckwalla/Micky and left one voicemail, all asking if Mon. Oct. 18 (the day of the Challenge) will also be an open track day so that members of trackHQ who were not selected to represent, can still drive the track, in addition to spectating. All of my inquiries were ignored.
                The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

I have sent 2 emails to Chuckwalla/Micky and left one voicemail, all asking if Mon. Oct. 18 (the day of the Challenge) will also be an open track day so that members of trackHQ who were not selected to represent, can still drive the track, in addition to spectating. All of my inquiries were ignored.
                  Too bad, its an excellent chance to make money. What does it cost to have EMT's on stand by and flag station workers plus insurance cost?
                  If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
                    speak for urself
                    I take 10 days to learn a track

anyway, point is moot. it is 106F this weekend at Palm Springs
                    Don't be such a little girl, it's just a little heat
                    --Chris Ronson Jr--
                    www.ronsonracing.com

T1 Corvette roller for sale

Comment

• Originally posted by SIK02SS View Post
                      Don't be such a little girl, it's just a little heat
                      You're talking to the guy with the Hello Kitty Miata, and whose daily driver is a Prius.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                      2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                      2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
                        Turn your iphone into an action camera:
                        www.igloocase.com
                        www.facebook.com/igloocase.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
                          sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
                          They're gonna start dropping like flies . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
                            sorry guys- I have a schedule conflict. I think next on the list is Sonny. I really wanted to see him get a shot at this anyway, so hopefully it works out for all. Good luck out there.

Matt
                            aah, too bad you won't be able to make this. there might be a next time. Maybe a part 2 at BW. Anyways, Sonny will be stoke to hear this for sure.

BTW:
                            AJ, Jeff Tyler, and Ryan Cashin please check your PM. the magazine wants some info on you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
                              BTW:
                              AJ, Jeff Tyler, and Ryan Cashin please check your PM. the magazine wants some info on you guys.
                              I wonder why the magazine wants to scope out our drivers?

Comment

I wonder why the magazine wants to scope out our drivers?
                                Content for the magazine. a + for both parties.

Comment

Working...
                                X