Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olitho
    replied
    So this is still on for Monday the 18th?

What time do we need to be there? I guess that will be in the Manley Itinerary?

Oli

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    haha, sure. only for the selected few that are married. But let me set up some cameras in the motel first. then i can do some blackmailing afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• bellwilliam
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    Dont think there's a need for role call. I'm pretty sure everyone on the list are confirmed. I just need to get the day's itinerary now so everyone will know the schedule for the event.
    so no Trackhq sponsored whoring, drinking, binging party the night before ?

Leave a comment:

• GreyFocus
    replied
    who's down to pitch in on a room for sunday night? just to help split up cost

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Dont think there's a need for role call. I'm pretty sure everyone on the list are confirmed. I just need to get the day's itinerary now so everyone will know the schedule for the event.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
    where is the closest motel ?
    Indio, which is 50 miles from the track.

Manly, are you going to take roll call for the trackHQ drivers and make sure everyone who got elected is actually going to make it?

Leave a comment:

• minorthreat
    replied
    this sounds really kool and wish i could go watch! good luck to everyone! too many pages to get all the info haha

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    I'm suppose to get the event's schedule from Patrick today, Monday. Hopefully i'll get it tomorrow. I will let you guys know once i hear back from him.

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    I think we are all pretty in the dark of the exact details or schedule for Monday.

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Do we get practice on the day of the event? I'm probably thinking about practice on Sunday now, though I'll have to pull street tires from my MSM to run on my NA.

Leave a comment:

• bellwilliam
    replied
    where is the closest motel ?
    my plan is to drive up Saturday night, practice on Sunday.
    with that many drivers, probably getting just a few laps. Never seen the track, in a car I've never driven, this is going to be interesting

Leave a comment:

• robburgoon
    replied
    I'll probably be practicing on Sunday, thinking about camping at the track.

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    Originally posted by VagaXt View Post
    Also, what's the schedule/cost of a trackday on Sunday, if it exists?
    STAR Car Sports 2010 Events By Date

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Also, what's the schedule/cost of a trackday on Sunday, if it exists?

Leave a comment:

• VagaXt
    replied
    Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
    a week away. what are everyones plans? Who is actually going? My car should be tuned by Friday or Saturday and Jeff and I will head out then. Get a day or two to at least learn the track. No idea on hotels or anything yet.
    I'd go to test a bit in my own car, but I have no tires for either of my cars...

Also, anyone know the time to meet on Monday? Anyone caravaning there? Carpool?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X