Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on teh Event Date: Set to go down on Oct 18th

Event will take place on Oct 18th.
    Also as a reminder, no more entries will be accepted after midnight tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
      Boooo, I'm out. Have a conflicting event that day.
      Facebook.com/BonanniMotorsports

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Bonanni View Post
        Boooo, I'm out. Have a conflicting event that day.
        Sorry Mike, the ppl from the magazine said that will be the best date for them, and is also the date that will fit both BJ and Charles' schedule. And not to mention the slightly better weather compare to Sept dates. We will still include you on the ballot. so if your schedule changes, u will still have a chance to get it on this.

Comment

Sorry Mike, the ppl from the magazine said that will be the best date for them, and is also the date that will fit both BJ and Charles' schedule. And not to mention the slightly better weather compare to Sept dates. We will still include you on the ballot. so if your schedule changes, u will still have a chance to get it on this.
          It's a conspiracy! Thanks Manly. There is still a small chance that date will become open for me, assuming that I would even make the cut.
          Facebook.com/BonanniMotorsports

Comment

• Originally posted by SIK02SS View Post
            I was joking about the unfair advantage really.
            In the future, you might want to use one of these when you make a "joke" that is not obvious.
            The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
            1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

CORRECTED

So it's on a Monday? Then the weekend of Sept. 25 & 26 and the weekend of Oct. 16 & 17 are the only opportunity the drivers selected by trackHQ will have to practice. There is also a Wed. Sept. 8 lapping day listed on their calendar, but I think Micky said he is cancelling all the mid-week dates.

Unfortunately, Sept. 25 & 26 is a SpeedVentures weekend at Buttowillow with the Corvette Challenge on Sat., and the Miata and S2000 Challenges on Sun.

Here's the Sept. Chuckwalla registration linky for both days, but you can drive just one if you want for $150, I think.

September 25th/26th Chuckwalla Valley Raceway : STAR Car Sports - Track Events for cars at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway.

Oct. Reg. October 16th/17th Chuckwalla Valley Raceway : STAR Car Sports - Track Events for cars at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway.

Wow, I didn't even notice I passed 4,000 posts here.
              Last edited by Richard EVO; 08-27-2010, 03:33 PM.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
              2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
              2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

fits my schedule perfect

Comment

• I decided today I am a "pro-racer." Tomorrow I think I will go back to being an amateur. But until midnight tonight I am going to conduct myself like a pro.

To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olitho View Post
                    I decided today I am a "pro-racer." Tomorrow I think I will go back to being an amateur. But until midnight tonight I am going to conduct myself like a pro.

You're going to cheat on your wife, lie to your fans, and perform poorly on track?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                      You're going to cheat on your wife, lie to your fans, and perform poorly on track?
                      Wow, you mean I am already a pro-racer...sweeeeet!!!!!

j/k of course, I have never performed poorly on the track

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                        In the future, you might want to use one of these when you make a "joke" that is not obvious.
                        Sorry, I forget most people here don't actually know me...I'm sarcastic in person, so I make sarcastic responses

and dually noted
                        --Chris Ronson Jr--
                        www.ronsonracing.com

T1 Corvette roller for sale

Comment

• Originally posted by jnathan68 View Post
                          Wow, you mean I am already a pro-racer...sweeeeet!!!!!

j/k of course, I have never performed poorly on the track
                          well played
                          --Chris Ronson Jr--
                          www.ronsonracing.com

T1 Corvette roller for sale

Comment

• [QUOTE=mlk_f1;51908 and is also the date that will fit both BJ and Charles' schedule. [/QUOTE]

I stand corrected.
                            Turn your iphone into an action camera:
                            www.igloocase.com
                            www.facebook.com/igloocase.com

Comment

• To be honest the story will be a lot more entertaining if TrackHQ.com wins the challenge. The reality here is this will be a fun event for all, also all are welcome to come and run on Sat & Sun before the event.

The magazine is looking to do some more stories on the cars the TrackHQ.com members drive on track.

I will post updates if there are any changes in the cars the magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Tyler View Post
                                Name: Jeff Tyler

Why: Experience in... Karts, Skippy Formula 2.0 racecars, Formula SAE, Spec Miatas, numerous stock & modified street cars in all drivetrain layouts, and several TimeAttack cars competing in RTAs and SuperLap Battles for several aftermarket/tuner companies. Name a sports car and I've probably tracked it. I've been instructing for HPDE groups for several years now, doing private coaching for several years, and instructed for Skip with Billy. I've driven at Buttonwillow, WSIR, SoW, HTM, AAA Speedway, Laguna Seca, ThunderHill, LVMS Outside Road Course, Spring Mountain/Pahrump, Sebring Int'l Raceway, Carolina Motorsports Park, the Nurburgring, and every kart track in SoCal (Buttonwillow, Willow Springs, Adams, Moran, Perris, Amago, AAA Speedway...) and I'm probably forgetting a few things. I would have a blast representing TrackHQ.com and would do my best to make it entertaining for you guys

I stayed at a holiday-inn express last night

Cliffs: blah blah blah vote for me.
                                FINALLY you submitted your resume. I'd vote for you.

I corrected your resume

Comment

Working...
                                X