Collapse

e36 M3 with Aero. Loose now at BW13CW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are advanced dynamic settings you can try too. -30 degrees rapidly on the directionalizer after initial weight transfer can be effective with vehicles that bias toward rear overtaking. More/less depending on the specific handling characteristics of your particular vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanB View Post
      There are advanced dynamic settings you can try too. -30 degrees rapidly on the directionalizer after initial weight transfer can be effective with vehicles that bias toward rear overtaking. More/less depending on the specific handling characteristics of your particular vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman View Post
        What do your tire temps look like?

Try upshifting later exiting cotton corners. At the apex of the right hander to grab 4th and the apex of the fast right to grab 5th. -worth a few tenths. Have you tried 2nd gear in Button-hook?
        I still haven't invested in a tire pyrometer... I know, shame on me. I mainly just check hot pressures and aim for 35 psi.

I'll try shifting later after Cotton Corners through to Bus Stop. I have tried 2nd through buttonhook before but had a hard time putting the power down, but I guess my next track day I should try some new stuff.

I planned on trying to go into Sunrise in 4th since I am at high RPM in 3rd and have to shift immediately after I clear the corner anyway.

Heading back to BW Nov 4, hopefully the weather will be nice and cool. Thanks again as always.
        How can I do?

Comment

Use 3rd in sunrise. Work on car setup and patience with your foot to make 2nd gear work in buttonhook

Comment

Working...
          X