• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let the magic smoke out.
    Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

Speaking of used BMWs and extended warranties... the girlfriend just picked up a 2012 135i convertible, with 40k miles.
      It wasn't CPO, but I encouraged her to pick up the extended Auto Nation warranty on it, so the car will be covered for six years or 100k miles.

Basically six years of ownership given her annual mileage.

Figure she'll offload the car before then and it still works out to be a bit less than a lease on a new one when everything is said and done.

8k for a manual transmission? I dread to see the costs on one of the dual-clutch units.
      And hopefully I never will!

Comment

OK I finished changing a simple valve cover gasket on E90 sedan. I took 1 full day!!! OMG! What a POS PITA. I'm so mad at what a POS this fantastic driving car is that I told my 23y/o daughter that I will buy her a new car her choice (NO BMWs) as long as she trades in her beloved perfect E90 sedan. She is a driver. She has her own helmet. She like BMW's. I told her START looking!

Comment

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
          OK I finished changing a simple valve cover gasket on E90 sedan. I took 1 full day!!! OMG! What a POS PITA. I'm so mad at what a POS this fantastic driving car is that I told my 23y/o daughter that I will buy her a new car her choice (NO BMWs) as long as she trades in her beloved perfect E90 sedan. She is a driver. She has her own helmet. She like BMW's. I told her START looking!
          Dont let go some of the last of the best. This is the real low maintenance modern BMW you will ever find. The VC gasket has to be done only every 60-80 k miles. My wife's '09 Z4 with the same engine has close to 80k miles now and for the 4 years we had it there was absolutely nothing I had to do except the standart maintenance items-brake pads and oil changes. I will keep this car until I can keep one.

Comment

quit your whining...lol try owning a 2005 audi S4, 4.2 liter V8 and four wheel drive stuffed into a VW Passat chassis

doesn't matter what you do on it step one is always "remove front end"

Comment

Working...
            X