NASA's December Speed News is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA's December Speed News is Live!

The December issue of Speed News features the best tech stories from 2013 in one huge bonus issue! These “wrench ready” stories will be handy for anything you might be doing to your racecar this winter, from engine and suspension work to aerodynamic add-ons that will get you those last few tenths on the track. Available in print through MagCloud.com, a hard copy of December’s Speed News makes a great gift for all the gearheads on your Christmas list. Get yours today!

Digital:
    Speed News Magazine 2013 The Year In Review powered by DerDiZ Media http://www.DerDiZMedia.com

Print:
    NASA Speed News maga... | Speed News Magazine December 2013 | HP MagCloud

Click image for larger version

Name:	SN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	235827
    www.TrackHQ.com

Brock, you have elevated SN from the toss away periodical it was a few years ago to a must read for the club racer, whether you run with NASA or otherwise. This issue has so much useful and accurate tech info. There are scant few magazine that equal the quality, relevant and well researched info you stuffed into this one. This particular issue should be required reading for anybody starting out in club racing, and probably a few old timers than think they already know what they're doing. Well done!
    WWW.949RACING.COM
    SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
    But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

I must read this issue based upon the popular reviews.

Awesome work Bretton.
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Working...
      X