Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

Budget hotels near sonoma raceway?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Budget hotels near sonoma raceway?

    Anyone have suggestions for the cheapskates?

  • #2
    Days Inn in Novato is pretty cheap. I've stayed there a bunch of times. Looks like you can get $59/night right now. I assume you're going to nasa nats? Make sure to find me and you can join us for beers and dinner in Novato if you want.
    99 C5 corvette SCCA GT2
    99 Supermiata "Super"

    Comment


    • #3
      Days Inn is where we stayed pre-motorhome. Plain but decent.

      Steve

      Comment


      • #4
        I got my tow vehicle broken into in Novato a few years back, don't leave anything in tryout vehicle. I was at the Speed Vetires hotel which was nice otherwise but not cheap.
        99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
        '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

        Comment


        • #5
          Tent?
          Moti

          Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Red_5 View Post
            I got my tow vehicle broken into in Novato a few years back, don't leave anything in tryout vehicle. I was at the Speed Vetires hotel which was nice otherwise but not cheap.
            What's a tryout vehicle, and who is Speed Vetires?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Red_5 View Post
              I got my tow vehicle broken into in Novato a few years back.
              That's odd. Novato is a pretty safe town. Better than San Rafael for sure.

              And Rob, if you want to really be cheap, you can have the couch in our living room for a night or two.
              Lemme know?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Schmoe Money View Post
                .......And Rob, if you want to really be cheap....
                Almost fell off my chair.....
                BID

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Schmoe Money View Post
                  That's odd. Novato is a pretty safe town. Better than San Rafael for sure.

                  And Rob, if you want to really be cheap, you can have the couch in our living room for a night or two.
                  Lemme know?
                  Rob would be living the "high life" on the couch in your living room..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Schmoe Money View Post
                    That's odd. Novato is a pretty safe town. Better than San Rafael for sure.

                    And Rob, if you want to really be cheap, you can have the couch in our living room for a night or two.
                    Lemme know?
                    I like having my own space, but thanks for the offer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
                      I like having my own space, but thanks for the offer!
                      You can setup a tent in my driveway if you like!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There are a few budget hotels listed in the Speed News preview story on the Western States Championships:

                        NASA SPEED NEWS OCTOBER - I
                        www.TrackHQ.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hakeem View Post
                          You can setup a tent in my driveway if you like!
                          Can I shower using your garden hose?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
                            Can I shower using your garden hose?
                            Absolutely. We also have sprinklers that go off a 7am sharp.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hakeem View Post
                              Absolutely. We also have sprinklers that go off a 7am sharp.
                              Free combination alarm clock and shower? Score!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X