Collapse

101 dbA at Sonoma Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonoma Raceway has a 103 db limit. For some reason, which I have not seen an adequate explanation of, NASA uses 101 db.

Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point to most racers who refused to call it "Infineon") is the most technical track in the country. I have over 10,000 laps around the place and it has yet to bore me. Certainly the best track west of the Mississippi!
    Scott Winders
    PRC GTL #3

Comment

I heard best track in California, but best track west of of the Mississippi? I think you might be right. I can't think of another that is as good. Mazda Raceway is close.
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
        Mazda Raceway is close.
        nah: Laguna is a pretty track, but one of most boring track to drive on (but great to race on. not unlike ACS). it is 90 degree turn followed by a 1/4 mile drag race, rinse, repeat...very few turns are connected..... there is the Corkscrew, great first weekend, then it gets meh...
        S1 Supermiata - 220whp
        13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
        17 GT350R
        03 Miata Club Sport
        96 NSX
        06 EVO MR
        15 Mini Cooper S
        Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
          nah: Laguna is a pretty track, but one of most boring track to drive on (but great to race on. not unlike ACS). it is 90 degree turn followed by a 1/4 mile drag race, rinse, repeat...very few turns are connected..... there is the Corkscrew, great first weekend, then it gets meh...
          The rainey curve is pretty fantastic. So is 6, and 10 isn't bad, but not a whole lot else to love.

Comment

Working...
          X