Did the Flood Affect the Track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Flood Affect the Track?

There was a flood in Fernley that damaged hundreds of homes due to a levee that broke last weekend (first weekend of Jan. '08). I wonder if the road course got flooded. Does anybody know?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

I know they spoke of the High School being impacted, and that's on the way to the track, but if memory serves me correctly there's a bit of an uphill gradient that kept the track dry.

Also had the track been impacted the airport would have been as well, and I saw no mention of that.

We need realtime Google Maps satellite imagery! I must get on my friends about that.

Steve

Comment

Actually, if you look at Google maps satellite...you see the canal and the breach happened on the 'city' side. What a mess, though, for the inhabitants

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X