Las Vegas Outside Roadcourse Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Outside Roadcourse Events?

Does anyone know about any upcoming HPDE events at the Outside Road Course at LVMS? There is nothing about this on the LVMS website. I contacted the track office and they don't keep any list of who is renting the track, or at least they don't give this information to the public for some strange reason.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

The outside course looks really fun. Nice run offs and very clean surface. I'd like to run their someday. It would make a convenient short vacation too since it is located so close to the Strip. I'll see if I can dig up some track organizers that host this track on the net.

Comment

Man, couldn't find any future events. SpeedVentures held an event last year on June 10-11, 2006. Maybe we can talk to Aaron to do another if we can drawn more interest. The BMWCCA Sin City chapter did one last year. But I don't see one for this year. Here is a video I found of the LVMS Outside Course from the BMW event. Looks like fun!

Video

Comment

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
        Man, couldn't find any future events. SpeedVentures held an event last year on June 10-11, 2006. Maybe we can talk to Aaron to do another if we can drawn more interest. The BMWCCA Sin City chapter did one last year. But I don't see one for this year. Here is a video I found of the LVMS Outside Course from the BMW event. Looks like fun!

Video
        I ran the SV event last year. It's a fun little course, although there's an awful lot of hairpin, staight, hairpin, straight, hairpin, straight. It's about on par with Streets of Willow. I'd like to go back, but it seems there aren't many events there, and it's hard to find out about them.
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

here is an old incar vid of mine....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Rw_k9Hp4Q[/YOUTUBE]
          driving cars n stuff....

Comment

Man I wish they would run this track more. I live 10 min. away and I have only been there once .
            Facebook.com/BonanniMotorsports

Comment

Working...
            X