This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Motor Speedway Info

There are 2 main road courses at this facility. One Road course is located infield. And the other is located right outside the Oval Speedway. The outter course is a multiconfig track made up of a North and South section.

Track Address:
    Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    7000 Las Vegas Blvd. N
    Las Vegas, NV 89115

Click image for larger version

Name:	LVtrack.gif
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	233297
    Attached Files

I was running my car on 1-12-08 on the infield. It is like a big autox course except the front straight i was getting up to about 110mph before the braking zone. Couldn't use my hp in very many places.

Comment

The outside course looks like a lot more fun compare to the infield.

Comment

Speed Ventures had a weekend event in June 2006 on the full outside roadcourse that I ran in my Evo. It was fun. The track is about on par with Streets of Willow, which is to say it ain't Sears Point. It is worth going there once.

My friend Nils, who is a Time Attack champion in his Evo and lives in Las Vegas doesn't like the outside roadcourse. He complained that it is all "harpin, straight, hairpin, straight, hairpin, straight." There are no elevation changes -- it's as flat as a pancake.
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
          The outside course looks like a lot more fun compare to the infield.
          x2! The infield does look a little plain.
          Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
          X