• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Data Acquisition Files inside this thread

Attach your Track Datalogs here

I got some

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    Attach your Track Datalogs here
    I'll try to remember to upload. Anyone want to help me analyze my data?

Comment

Originally posted by 310_JeFF View Post
      I'll try to remember to upload. Anyone want to help me analyze my data?
      Cool, you will be the first. Lets see some data! I'll be happy to help/learn to analyze them.

Comment

I am looking to buy a GPS data logger, everyone recommend to use one that local guys use, to compare data.

so which GPS data logger do you use ?
        S1 Supermiata - 220whp
        13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
        17 GT350R
        03 Miata Club Sport
        96 NSX
        06 EVO MR
        15 Mini Cooper S
        Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Yes, I would like to read reviews of the data loggers people use too. Low cost and simplicity of operation are improtant to me, and I also want an in-car display.
          The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
          1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
          2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
          2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Buttonwillow #13 CW Temp: 95~100 Time: 2'10.602

completely stock S2000 with street tires, stock brake pads

a little bit bad clutch

C8~C9 straight was blocked by a miata, surprisingly that I only lost 0.5s

C6 & C7 needs most improvement
            Last edited by Jaku; 11-22-2007, 04:18 AM.
            Jaku 峠

Comment

Jaku, how do you intepret this chart? #1-9 represents the corners? If so, i thought there are more than 9 turns at BW#13.

y axis = Speed in MPH
              x axis = Time in second

Comment

oh, sorry about, I name my corners slightly different so I can get my segment & theoratical fastest lap more realistic, here is my map!

the x axis is actually distance cos I turn on segment mode

before this event, I did a write up comparing my first time at BW13 & my friend's EVO at the TA

I had some braking prob back then, so I ran only 2'14s, and my friend did a 2'11s at the TA

the write-upu is in Chinese, so I guess pp won't understand, but there r some pics!

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/yyjaku23/...rev=71&next=46
                Jaku 峠

Comment

Data Files

Here's 4 sessions. The first 2 use my original gearbox. The last two, are with my new gearbox (LSD, 4.9 final drive). Still -- my best laps was the same as before even though I felt like I was faster with the new gearbox. The difference was in temps -- the new gearbox was running 100-105F outside temps. I forget what the outside temp on the old gearbox was.

You can download the Race Technology software @ http://www.race-technology.com/download_8_981.html

I have hooked up TPS, Brake Switch, and RPM. So you should be able to see this data as well.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 310_JeFF; 07-15-2007, 07:32 PM. Reason: added url

Comment

Originally posted by 310_JeFF View Post
                    Here's 4 sessions. The first 2 use my original gearbox. The last two, are with my new gearbox (LSD, 4.9 final drive). Still -- my best laps was the same as before even though I felt like I was faster with the new gearbox. The difference was in temps -- the new gearbox was running 100-105F outside temps. I forget what the outside temp on the old gearbox was.

You can download the Race Technology software @ http://www.race-technology.com/download_8_981.html

I have hooked up TPS, Brake Switch, and RPM. So you should be able to see this data as well.
                    Man, thats a comprehensive software. Didn't even know how to use half of the functions. One cool feature I found is the "Video overlaying" option. Jeff have you try that? I like to see how that looks. I did a print screen of your data below for you guys to compare. Its not a very acurate way to compare, but Jaku and Jeff are using different systems.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Race Tech Software

Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
                      One cool feature I found is the "Video overlaying" option. Jeff have you try that?
                      The video overlay is more $$, but it is a very nice feature.
                      Without video, it's hard to remember which laps had car traffic etc. You really need video to jog the memory when going over data.

Comment

my Vbox GPS Data
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X