Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

Jason Cappelli does a little drifting during his Red group session at Speed Ventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard EVO
    replied
    I guess we should tell him what we REALLY mean . . .

Leave a comment:

• BOWERSdaAZIAN
    replied
    ^Same. If i knew what time code the "drifting" happened at, maybe i'd have skipped straight to it, but nope. And yeah, that super long intro/advert is ridiculous for the effort spent on editing. My basic iMovie skills could have cut and spliced better than that.

Leave a comment:

• azngotmilk
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    I think the advertisement at the beginning is so long and boring that I gave up watching before the video started. Weren't you going to look into becoming a sponsor here?
    nothing against the video but i also stop watching after 5 seconds or so

Leave a comment:

• Red_5
    replied
    Originally posted by CanyonRunVideos View Post
    I can just watch Jason's video and I know that he REALLY likes driving his NISSAN GT-R, and driving it FAST too. Check out this American Race Day video and tell us what you think about it.
    Since you asked, overall it's pretty good but with a few problems.

What kind of camera is the handheld operator using? He needs sticks.

I'm not an editor by any stretch but after the long but cool intro ad, I was expecting higher quality edits. The number of cameras used is impressive, just work on using them better and work on matching you cuts so they don't draw attention to themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Red_5
    replied
    Originally posted by hakeem View Post
    You mean to say that 56 seconds of overlays at the start of a video is too much? How dare you.
    Hey, he isn't advertising.

Leave a comment:

• hakeem
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    I think the advertisement at the beginning is so long and boring that I gave up watching before the video started. Weren't you going to look into becoming a sponsor here?
    You mean to say that 56 seconds of overlays at the start of a video is too much? How dare you.

Leave a comment:

• emilio700
    replied
    For the record

Drifting
    Getting sideways before entering a turn.

Oversteer
    Getting sideways in the turn

Power oversteer
    Getting sideways at the exit of the turn from the application of too much torque

The video shows power oversteer in a 500whp all wheel drive car with advanced computer aided stability control.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Last edited by Richard EVO; 06-06-2012, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jason Cappelli does a little drifting during his Red group session at Speed Ventures

I can just watch Jason's video and I know that he REALLY likes driving his NISSAN GT-R, and driving it FAST too. Check out this American Race Day video and tell us what you think about it.

Working...
X