X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical SR1 for sale

<SOLD>

Selling my 2013 Radical SR1,
    Started a new business, and I think time is going to be an issue. So going to take a hiatus.
    Many more details at https://radicalsportscarregistry.com/acadp_listings/2013-radical-sr1/
    It even comes with a large "trackHQ.com" decal on the rear wing, (thanks Brett) good for 3 seconds a lap

Attached Files
    Last edited by GraemeD; 09-03-2020, 09:06 PM.

Nice car!

Comment

Sorry to lose a track rat to a hiatus, but excited for your new venture. And the news business is?
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
        Sorry to lose a track rat to a hiatus, but excited for your new venture. And the news business is?
        I should get another car in the future, but in the meantime I am looking for an enduro team to join/help with. That is assuming my car sells.

Aircraft technical consulting, basically evaluating corporate aircraft for condition and the maintenance records. My feeling is that I will be traveling a lot, maybe world wide.
        Every time an aircraft changes owners, or every refinance, the buyer, or bank wants a technical evaluation done to make sure it is what they say it is. This is different from a pre-buy inspection, as those expose when something is faulty and needs to be fixed. It would be like if you were buying a house advertised as having 4 bedrooms, but someone looks and finds out the one of them does not meet the requirements of being a bedroom, thus only a 3 bedroom house.

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity. Best of luck.
          www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	11156D85-9718-4E70-9011-5827715AD38F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	262.5 KB ID:	264073 Bump,
            here is a photo and a video from last weekend’s race. It was a lot of fun, good racing.
            https://youtu.be/6feol3fswnI

So if anyone wants, or knows someone that wants, a quick racing car, please think about this one.
            Last edited by GraemeD; 07-12-2020, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I love High Plains Raceway. I think it's probably the most underrated track in the U.S.
              www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

SOLD!
                another one of my cars ends up in California, I delivered it today at Sonoma

Comment

Do they make paddle shifter set ups for these cars? So much shifting required seems like it would be the perfect application.

Comment

Originally posted by craZee View Post
                    Do they make paddle shifter set ups for these cars? So much shifting required seems like it would be the perfect application.
                    yes, it is a factory option. The ECU controls it.
                    It’s not a lot of shifting, and being sequential, it’s fun!

Comment

Working...
                    X