Collapse

Carvana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirty-three codes? How very BMW of a Corvette!
    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

battery acid drip is a common issue in a C5, surprised they never fixed it.
      S1 Supermiata - 220whp
      13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
      17 GT350R
      03 Miata Club Sport
      96 NSX
      06 EVO MR
      15 Mini Cooper S
      Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Ouch . . .

Comment

Yep battery acid is a common issue on the C5. Glad you got a PPI done. Smart move.
          SuperMiata S2 Class #33

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
            battery acid drip is a common issue in a C5, surprised they never fixed it.

yes but the fix was use AGM battery...no big deal. Also the leaks rarely caused big damage. But yes potential damage and mostly small damage to some wires over PCM. Since yous till got days on the car I would use my OBD tester to reset codes then see how many come back as you drive the car. There can be all kinds of reasons for codes in an unknown history car. Any real faults will come back within a short period of time.

Comment

As stated above we decided to start the return process of this car. I called on Tuesday expecting some push back and the only words spoken by the Carvana rep was "what time would you like it picked up tomorrow?"
              Today right at the appointment time another yep showed up in an Uber ride asked me a few questions and drove the car away.
              Refund is supposed to be processed within 7-days. If processed on time we will probably choose another vehicle through them.
              Stay tuned......

Comment

I heard the return process was pretty easy.

Not to threadjack, but since it's basically about "Carvana", figured I'd share my experience thus far.
                I'm on day like, 25 of my Carvana purchase. They finally got the POA and VIN inspection paperwork and submitted my registration paperwork.

But, I'm loving my new-to-me tow rig: Click image for larger version

Name:	trailered.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	263451

4.6lbs / whp -- 4lbs / bhp

Comment

Working...
                X