C8 Pricing Disclosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Pricing Disclosed

1LT: $59,995 includes 10 speaker Bose system and destination charge.
    2LT: $67,295 includes wireless device charging, heated & ventilated seats, steering wheel navigation, Performance Data Recorder, and a head up display.
    3LT: $71,945 includes upgraded seats with leather upholstery and carbon-fiber trim and suede- and leather-wrapped interior surfaces.

The Z51 performance package comes in at $5,000 and is available across all three trims. Includes upgraded brakes, sport suspension, performance exhaust, and limited-slip differential, the front suspension lift system and a stand-alone performance exhaust option. Fe4 suspension (requires Z51 package) $1,895. A monumental no-brainer that will separate the serious from the boulevard/parking lot crowd.

So, absent dealer dynamics, a full performance Z51, FE4 optioned 1LT with a lift kit will be under $67 K.

Of course - straight from the Porsche play book - there is a boat load of overpriced, "personalized", cosmetic bling that will add serious margin to both GM and the dealer. Only fair . . .

Look out Supra (see following link), look out Porsche 718, look out Mustang GT350.

Who will be the first on your block?

Details: https://www.autoblog.com/2019/08/15/...orvette-price/
    Last edited by Loose Caboose; 08-15-2019, 10:20 PM.

Supra: looked good for awhile:

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/07/22/2020-toyota-supra-on-sale-today/?icid=autoblog|trend|the-2020-toyota-supra-is-at-dealerships,-on-sale-now

(Takeshi Yuchiyamada, chairman Toyota of Japan)
    Last edited by Loose Caboose; 08-15-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

base: 60k
      z51: 5k
      FE4 1.9k
      lift kit: 1.5k?
      that's $68.5k.

btw, there is no added mark up for C8.
      Last edited by bellwilliam; 08-16-2019, 12:23 AM.
      S1 Supermiata - 220whp
      13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
      17 GT350R
      03 Miata Club Sport
      96 NSX
      06 EVO MR
      15 Mini Cooper S
      Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Feel a bit sorry for Toyota. But that's what you get for mailing it in.

$68k. Wow.
        My C6Z with 2LZ package had a sticker around $81k iirc.
        My GT350 with electronics package was $64.9k I think.
        To think I was toying with the idea of a Cayman GTS.
        WWW.949RACING.COM
        SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
        But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
          base: 60k
          z51: 5k
          FE4 1.9k
          lift kit: 1.5k?
          that's $68.5k.

btw, there is no added mark up for C8.
          Thanks. Your're right.

I didn't add in the lift kit. And the mistake was two-fold because a closer reading of the article makes it clear that the lift kit can't even be purchased for a 1LT.

Comment

that sucks... lift kit is nice, especially it is GPS based (just like a Tesla, but 7 years later. but still years ahead of Ferrari, Lambo, Audi).
            S1 Supermiata - 220whp
            13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
            17 GT350R
            03 Miata Club Sport
            96 NSX
            06 EVO MR
            15 Mini Cooper S
            Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
              that sucks.).
              For anyone who has never owned a vette they need to understand that everything can be swapped and the vette really is plastic fantastic. So in a few months a guy with a 1LT can go to the junk yard and get the lifters off an LT2/3 car. It maybe that the electronics is there but not hooked up. Worst case you got no GPS lift but you can still make the lift work manually. When you get hit in a vette the plastic often pops back out and sometimes the paint does not flake off. That incident would be a big dent on a steel car. If you wipe out a fender you buy a junkyard fender in your body color! You only have to repaint if you are picky. Right now I can buy used C5 fenders for my racecar for 60 bucks! The rear bumperskin is 200. A junkyard fender is cheaper than a paintless dent removal guy.New owners to the C8 are going to love them.

Comment

Supposedly glendora chevy has a dark blue C8 on display. I don't know any others around to see. Rumor is significant production does not start until December.

Comment

Working...
                X