Collapse

Improve how your car feels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad they don't rent almost any cars with manual transmissions in the USA
    Aaron Kupferman | 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Visual Effects Electric Reality | Motorsports Photography Motorsport Lens | Other Photography AaronKupferman.com

Comment

that would be fun

look what I did to the rental cars , canyon runs!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4yFfYYMoS4[/YOUTUBE]
      Jaku 峠

Comment

lets call it the Spec Rental Series! or SRS

Aaron Kupferman | 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Visual Effects Electric Reality | Motorsports Photography Motorsport Lens | Other Photography AaronKupferman.com

Comment

Great idea JC, I vote for sub compact class for $19.99 per day rental.
          Chevy Aveo, Kia Rio, etc...
          Might not hang as much lateral Gs as a Go Kart, but the rental is sure a lot cheaper. haha

Comment

Wonder if the rental car insurance specifically excludes anything closely resembling a race track? Depends on the company I'd bet.

Comment

Originally posted by imager993 View Post
              Wonder if the rental car insurance specifically excludes anything closely resembling a race track? Depends on the company I'd bet.
              guess we need soemone like Richard to read the fine prints.
              It would be so funny to show up at SV's red group with whole bunch of subcompact rentals.

Comment

Maybe Aaron would be up for a "Hoon-The-Rental-Car" run group

Comment

Maybe if there were enough of us, Aaron might give us our own group. I don't think I could deal with driving in orange or black or whatever is under red with them and try to go for times. And I'm not sure these cars could keep up a red pace.

It's amazing the things you come up with when trying to drive more than your budget allows.
                  John
                  #522 996 Spec / GTS3
                  JC3D // Racecars and Keyframes // 996 Spec

Comment

Working...
                  X