Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

My SCCA championship race broadcasts on SPEED channel this Wednesday at 9 AM Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by thefrush View Post
    I know the story of the Runoffs was all our boy Oli, but...

Did anyone watche the American Sedan race?

By FAR the most exciting amateur race I have ever watched. My Mom actually came down and asked if everything was alright because I was screaming and yelling so much. I hopped on McDermid's bandwagon after he put that T1 pass on Von Kluge, and what a performance he put on for his new fan! I was sitting upright, on the edge of the couch for the majority of the race, I am still in awe! It will hopefully play again in the next few days so you guys can watch it, I'm SO glad I decided to DVR it today!
    That was a good race wasn't it?!! McDermid drove very well in a handicap car (poor tires). Not to take credit from his driving performance. But he also had plenty of luck on his side for him to take that victory.

Leave a comment:

• thefrush
    replied
    I know the story of the Runoffs was all our boy Oli, but...

Did anyone watche the American Sedan race?

By FAR the most exciting amateur race I have ever watched. My Mom actually came down and asked if everything was alright because I was screaming and yelling so much. I hopped on McDermid's bandwagon after he put that T1 pass on Von Kluge, and what a performance he put on for his new fan! I was sitting upright, on the edge of the couch for the majority of the race, I am still in awe! It will hopefully play again in the next few days so you guys can watch it, I'm SO glad I decided to DVR it today!

Leave a comment:

• desertosprey
    replied
    GO OLI!!
    GO KRISTJAN!!

Great job, good sir! I just watched the race on my lunch break. It's cool that the announcers were really impressed with your season and race and mentioned you a lot. You deserve all the accolades.

I hope to catch the CalSpeedway race in person. Also, let us know when you and Kristjan are headed back to Moran to kart. I'd love to go again.

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    Just got done watching it. Very cool! You got tons of TV time. nicely done!

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    Very entertaining last lap. You really put the pressure on the guy in 13th. He was sliding all over the place. Great driving. that was very inspiring. Now go kick their butts next year.

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    haha, I just saw the CEO of the Unicycle Tape Guy on TV.

Talk about using all the road and than some. (me likes, I do that too)
    Still watching the race......... I just got excited when I saw Kristjan.

Leave a comment:

• thefrush
    replied
    Watched it this evening, well done Oli! Your name was mentioned far more than any other driver! Congrats on a great showing!

Leave a comment:

• JC3D
    replied
    Just got done watching. Great driving. A couple more laps and you would have had 13th.
    They really liked giving you camera time and I see top ten for you next year.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLevin
    replied
    Just watched it. Fantastic job! Lots of screen time too...more than everyone else, I think.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    damn...mind fart. went down stairs to flip on the TV and watch and saw formula Fords...oops, I turned it on at 10 instead of 9.

DVR set for tonights showing.

Leave a comment:

• JC3D
    replied
    my DVR will be full of 3 racing when I get home today!

Leave a comment:

• Olitho
    replied
    Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    thanks for the heads up. I'll catch the one at 1AM tomorrow nite.
    Correction: Please note my race is actually at 12 AM/midnight.

Oli

Leave a comment:

• thefrush
    replied
    It's recording right now.

Leave a comment:

• mlk_f1
    replied
    thanks for the heads up. I'll catch the one at 1AM tomorrow nite.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLevin
    replied
    Heck, I set my Tivo online!

Steve

Leave a comment:

Working...
X