• Show
Clear All

• vetteguy2005
    replied
    Full Circle

Originally posted by tstiles View Post
    New to Track HQ , but not new to the addiction

Name : Trey Stiles

Retired earlier this year after selling my golf course.

Raced SCCA since 1987 in F440 , Spec Racer Renault , CSR - Toyota World SportsRacer , Formula Continental , Spec Racer Ford , Spec Miata , ITA , STL

Just sold my latest race car ( 95 Miata ITA/STL ) and beginning to build a dual purpose NC miata.

Great forum you guys have , I've visited rarely but now have the time to check it out more often.

Hi Trey, funny how things come around full circle sometimes. We used to work together in Texas in the 80's, I knew you raced then but I only terrorized the streets in those days. I bought a Corvette in 2005 living in Seattle and started auto crossing and doing track days up there. Moved to So Cal in 2007 and really got the track bug there and found this forum and made a lot of good friends. Now I mainly DD the Corvette and I have an E30 I am working on this winter to run with SCCA and Nasa for next year in some endurance races. I still have a picture of you and Ken James and Woody and Dale Morgan and Mark Flowers at Arrowhead golf course in like 1989. Figure out who it is yet? Tom Barrett. I am in Chicago now for the 3rd time and since we have a short season here, I have to try hard to squeeze in many track days or races here. Still in the golf business with Billy Casper Golf, currently operating the Cook County Forest Preserve Golf Courses, 11 of them.

I ran across a web site with some pictures of you and your numerous race cars a couple of weeks ago, looks like you have been having fun!

If you want to see some of my videos, I am on you tube under vetteguy2005.

Good to hear from you and hope your next project goes well. If you get up to Chicago, give me a buzz, I am on this forum almost daily.

Good Luck.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    Welcome to TrackHQ.com, Trey.

Leave a comment:

• Red_5
    replied
    Welcome Trey, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your NC build.

Leave a comment:

• tstiles
    replied
    New to Track HQ , but not new to the addiction

Name : Trey Stiles

Retired earlier this year after selling my golf course.

Raced SCCA since 1987 in F440 , Spec Racer Renault , CSR - Toyota World SportsRacer , Formula Continental , Spec Racer Ford , Spec Miata , ITA , STL

Just sold my latest race car ( 95 Miata ITA/STL ) and beginning to build a dual purpose NC miata.

Great forum you guys have , I've visited rarely but now have the time to check it out more often.

Leave a comment:

• cjsafski
    replied
    Andre there are a lot scarier things under the hood. It is to the point where I dont want to touch it even though I built everything in there myself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X