Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Researching what to do with my S once I move to the west coast brought me to this forum, in particular the thread about S2KChallenge.
    Welcome. What to do with S2K in NorCal? Go drive the doors of it at Infineon.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

My name is Enrique. I live in So Cal. I own a 03 GPW Honda S2000. I just signed up for my first track day at SOW in March. I'm pretty excited. My car is completely stock but I already have coilovers and wheels ready to go on after I track the car in stock form for a few more track days. I heard about trackHQ from a few S2K challenge guys on S2ki. Looking forward to learning a lot from the track junkies and meeting some of you at the track in the near future

Comment

• ^welcome! i think we have more twitchy butt drivers here than any other make/model now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bawareca View Post
          Hi everybody,my name is Q and I live in San Fernando Valley.
          I am hanging around for a few months,but finally decided to register.
          My toy car is old 87 BMW 325is with some goodies that was not meant to be dedicated track car,but I got bitten(you know by who.......)......

See you on the track soon!
          Welcome, I saw your car at ACS with Speedventures and had intended to chat with you about it but got stuck chasing gremlins all weekend. Good to see you here now.
          AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Originally posted by mlk_f1 View Post
            ^welcome! i think we have more twitchy butt drivers here than any other make/model now.
            They are indeed taking over.
            AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

• Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
              Welcome, I saw your car at ACS with Speedventures and had intended to chat with you about it but got stuck chasing gremlins all weekend. Good to see you here now.
              Hopefully my car will be ready for ACS at 02/27.With the new turbo and 20% taller gears I hope to significantly improve my 2.00.7.I will be happy to meet you if are there.
              Not much interest for turbo bimmers here

Comment

• Originally posted by bawareca View Post
                Hopefully my car will be ready for ACS at 02/27.With the new turbo and 20% taller gears I hope to significantly improve my 2.00.7.I will be happy to meet you if are there.
                Not much interest for turbo bimmers here
                No, it's mostly S2K, Corvette, Miata and Evo, with an honorable mention to Lotus for Manly and AJ.
                The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

^welcome! i think we have more twitchy butt drivers here than any other make/model now.
                  Thanks

Comment

Would be kinda cool if we had a do-dad that showed how many of what type of vehicle's we had. I know probably more work than it's worth. Just throwing it out there.

Comment

• haha i can just see it. sitting here for 2 days going through this thread, tallying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                        No, it's mostly S2K, Corvette, Miata and Evo, with an honorable mention to Lotus for Manly and AJ.
                        There are a few more lotus guys but they post much less frequently and Manly is selling his

Comment

• Originally posted by ayon View Post
                          Would be kinda cool if we had a do-dad that showed how many of what type of vehicle's we had. I know probably more work than it's worth. Just throwing it out there.
                          here we needed a new poll anyway: http://www.trackhq.com/forums/f2/wha...790/#post58635

Comment

• Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
                            Yipee!

Comment

• What's up...I got bored and decided to sign up here..I've known about this place for a while but never really signed up / spent too much time here.

I'll be @ thunderhill March 5/6th (in open) hope to see some of you there.

here is my money pit. nothing crazy done to it.

Comment

• Hello all - my name is Tim, from the south bay (N. Cal). Been lurking here for a little while and decided to say hi. I've been tracking on/off for the last 3/4 years doing between 1 and 5 events a year, too far and few between. The latest weekend/track toy is my 08 s2k w/ mild mods. Hoping to get more track time this year but we'll see!

Comment

Working...
                                X