X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olitho
    replied
    Originally posted by Bueller View Post
    Welcome to trackhq. Have you heard about SM (spec miata)? Do you guys have anything like SM over there?
    Yes. It is called V8 Supercar.

Leave a comment:

• Bueller
    replied
    Originally posted by mazmad View Post
    Hi peeps. Have been lurking for a few weeks, thought I better say hi. Good to say the miata racing scene is strong in the US, I started racing mine here last year. HUGE learning curve but having a ball!!

edit....here being OZ / Sydney.
    Welcome to trackhq. Have you heard about SM (spec miata)? Do you guys have anything like SM over there?

Leave a comment:

• mazmad
    replied
    And another.

Leave a comment:

• mazmad
    replied
    No not as yet. Pretty daunting track, especially up over the mountain where there is a lot of vertical change, and lots of concrete walls to hit. The prod sports series races there, the 2 series I am doing do not.

I have done a 'parade lap' on it, closest I have been - was there for the 12 hour production race earlier this year - big deal, international teams from Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Porsche - I heard one Euro driver paid $50k just to be able to drive in it.

Here is a link to the 12 hour.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by mazmad View Post
    That's my local track!
    Have you driven Bathurst?

Leave a comment:

• mazmad
    replied
    That's my local track!

Leave a comment:

• Olitho
    replied
    Here is an Aussie LeMons race.

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    TrackHQ.com is down under! Awesome! Welcome Mazmad.

Leave a comment:

• mazmad
    replied
    This is the green machine.

Leave a comment:

• mazmad
    replied
    Hi peeps. Have been lurking for a few weeks, thought I better say hi. Good to say the miata racing scene is strong in the US, I started racing mine here last year. HUGE learning curve but having a ball!!

edit....here being OZ / Sydney.

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    I attended their competition school. They're a fun bunch.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
    Fixed.
    lol. They love their marque so much, but they can't spell it . . .

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    Alfa Romeo Owners of Southern California
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalAlfa
    replied
    Hello, we are a marque car club known as AROSC, Alfa Romero Owners of Southern California. We have been around for 50 years and running track events for the last 40 of them. We host events at willowsprings, buttonwillow, chuckwalla, Laguna Seca, Fontana, Vegas club track, spring mountain...we have TT, HPDE, and fender to fender racing at all our events. We host one driving school a year the covers everything from street performance - so you can understand your car, time trial - so you can get that last 10th out of yourself and your car, race-so that you get experience in a fender to fender environment. We take any and all makes of cars, don't let the name of the club fool you, we like all of them

Please check us out at AROSCHPD.ORG for all club details and information. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Hope to see you at the track!

Leave a comment:

• kjchristopher
    replied
    Originally posted by Olitho View Post
    Welcome aboard TrackHQ KJ.

Oli
    Thanks Oli! Have you got another customer appreciation day at the track planned any time soon?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X