ID:	229240Click image for larger version

Name:	Stalker rear side view.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	229241

Name: Mike B
    Experience : 10-15 track days only
    Car : Replica Lotus 7
    Just completed, looking forward to getting it on the track. LS3 powered, 1400 pounds.

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    Welcome, Sue! Be careful with that 500 Abarth. I have heard they have a tendency to roll . . .

Originally posted by Spedteacher View Post
    Hello! My name is Sue and I just found this site via some of the guys I do track days with. I have a modified 2013 Fiat Abarth that I autocross and track. It's a serious hobby, but I am not out to break any records. I have been "racing" for about 7 years now. The track I run the most is Spring Mountain. I have been to Big Willow and SOW as well. I usually run with the local Porsche club, but have run with SV and XS. Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.

Sue in Vegas
    Regional Executive
    LVRSCCA

Leave a comment:

• Spedteacher
    replied
    Hello! My name is Sue and I just found this site via some of the guys I do track days with. I have a modified 2013 Fiat Abarth that I autocross and track. It's a serious hobby, but I am not out to break any records. I have been "racing" for about 7 years now. The track I run the most is Spring Mountain. I have been to Big Willow and SOW as well. I usually run with the local Porsche club, but have run with SV and XS. Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.

Sue in Vegas
    Regional Executive
    LVRSCCA

Leave a comment:

• Loose Caboose
    replied
    Welcome.

Some real impressive cars.

Most of you may want to change out your nice quiet stock brake pads. Autoclub Speedway can be a problem with fast cars on stock pads.

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    Welcome, Amer. Good luck at the track.

Leave a comment:

• capn
    replied
    Hello folks,

My name is Amer and I'm with Eurotopia group based in California. The group began on November 2012 in Santa Monica when a couple of driving enthusiasts came together looking to share a drive through some of California's most scenic roads. Fast-forward to over a year later and Eurotopia is one of the fastest growing driving enthusiast group in Southern California with 650+ users and after almost 1.5 years we are looking to branch out to track driving. We're looking to do Autoclub Speedway this August with the lovely folks at Speed Ventures.

Also you can see a few pictures of our past driving events:

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    It works.

Leave a comment:

• capn
    replied
    test

Leave a comment:

• Zmaster
    replied
    Hello all my name is Grant and I hope to be driving my unlimited class 370Z at some Nor Cal NASA track events as well as some hillclimbs this year. I have been doing number of track days, time trails, hillclimbs and autocross over past decade. I'm having my first real race car built by Brian Lock at Valkyrie Autosports. He is my neighbor in Bonny Doon in Northern California.

Two of us have been plotting on this car for a few years. Widebody 370Z with a 4 liter stroked and dry sumped VQHR motor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	229035

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_337.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	229036

Here is a video of the car prior to its deconstruction at a hillclimb.

Hoopa hillclimb 2012 - 370z - YouTube
    Last edited by Zmaster; 04-06-2014, 07:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    Welcome, Dave.

Leave a comment:

• Red_5
    replied
    Welcome.^^

Leave a comment:

• David993S
    replied
    Hello all. New guy here. This looks like a great site with lots of good information. My background: I held an SCCA Nat'l Comp license for 18 years. Raced F Prod, Showroom Stock, Formula
    Continental, and Formula Ford. Retired from racing a number of years ago after a bad accident at Mid-Ohio in my Swift. Starting to some track days/DE's. It's a bug that can never be cured.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• redtopz
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    ^^^ Thanks, Dad.

Robby - I have some advice for a young man too.

Never crap on a blanket. Never eat a girl called "Mom's." Never sleep with a woman who's got more herpes than you have, and most importantly never bring a rusty old burgundy miata to Cal Club tech the day of a race

Leave a comment:

• Pyr0monk3y
    replied
    Originally posted by Force McCocken View Post
    Andy, get at me for some THQ decals the next time we meet.
    I'd love some. I don't know where I'm going to put them but I'm open for suggestions. Is it even possible to tastefully apply stickers?

Thank you for the welcome guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X