X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slammed200
    replied
    Hahaha yes that does look quite a bit more Thing-ish! It's weird, the themes are shifting more towards LeMons and actual competitive racing towards ChumpCar. Both series are fun!

Leave a comment:

• craZee
    replied
    PS, I thought the holes to make it lighter would be a good idea until I was playing wiffle ball with my grand kids one day and realized I created a wiffle car. It would probably go 20 mph faster w/o them!

Leave a comment:

• craZee
    replied
    Thank you for the compliment. That picture is a few races old. It looks even better/worse now!

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    No offense, CraZee, but that might be even uglier than the Chump Car I raced once. And it was UGLY.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Burrari3 copy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	229513

Leave a comment:

• craZee
    replied
    Team owner and one of the team drivers for Thing3 Racing. We run a laid back yet competitive amateur endurance racing team in the Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series. Tons of good cheap racing fun to be had and the competition is quite stiff. Nice eclectic mix of cars and talent to keep you on your toes. Strategy is huge here

Thing 3 Racing Miata Midwest Chump Car Endurance Racing Series

This is us at the "Chumpionship" last year at Road America

[/QUOTE]

That's no "Thing" car. This is what a "Thing" car looks like! LOL

Name:	beauty and the beast.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	804.3 KB
ID:	229512

Leave a comment:

• Schmoe Money
    replied
    Originally posted by mpaige22 View Post
    Got mine in the mail! Thanks Brett....I did a little customization
    Loving it!

Leave a comment:

• Piripi
    replied
    Hello I have been lurking around for a while but never done a proper introduction. I don't want to get yell at by the sheriff.

I have, another of the many, miata. No windshield and with original cute baby blue color. It is an ex-SCCA GTL class. I have only done 5 or 6 track days with it in the last year and a half. I am doing a lot of little things to it, buying more safety gear, wing, splitter, new wheels and tires and adjusting things to my liking and driving style. Right now I am adjusting the kirkey seat. Although I would like to buy a fiberglass seat with head bolsters in the near future.

I would like to go to the Alfa driving school in early november. So hopefully I am ready by then.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mpaige22
    replied

Name:	image (1).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	229508

Got mine in the mail! Thanks Brett....I did a little customization

Leave a comment:

• Red_5
    replied
    Originally posted by mca View Post
    Thanks! I just picked up another Miata last week (stock 94 with hardtop) so I may be selling the 510 in the near future. I only have so much room in the garage before the wife gets suspicious!
    Paging Brett Brecker . . .

Leave a comment:

• mca
    replied
    Originally posted by craZee View Post
    Welcome Aaron,

Good to see another 510 geek on here!

craZee
    Thanks! I just picked up another Miata last week (stock 94 with hardtop) so I may be selling the 510 in the near future. I only have so much room in the garage before the wife gets suspicious!

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    Welcome, Justin.

Leave a comment:

• slammed200
    replied
    G'Day fellow track junkies. I have limited experience but we all start somewhere.

Name: Justin
    Home: Indianapolis
    Car: 93 Miata (Autocross, winter turbo project), 94 Miata (Racecar), 99 Miata (DD), Duramax (Toy Hauler)!
    Experience: HPDE/Testing at; Putnam Park. Endurance races at; Road America, MIS, Gingerman, Autobahn, Gateway, National Corvette Museum
    Most feared track:
    Favorite tracks: Gingerman

Team owner and one of the team drivers for Thing3 Racing. We run a laid back yet competitive amateur endurance racing team in the Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series. Tons of good cheap racing fun to be had and the competition is quite stiff. Nice eclectic mix of cars and talent to keep you on your toes. Strategy is huge here

Thing 3 Racing Miata Midwest Chump Car Endurance Racing Series

This is us at the "Chumpionship" last year at Road America

Last edited by slammed200; 10-06-2014, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    Hi Matt,

PM me with your address and I'll mail you some TrackHQ.com stickers for your car. When people at the track see your stickers, they'll want in!

Leave a comment:

• mpaige22
    replied
    Name: Matt
    Home: Denver, CO (Formerly OC/LA)
    Car: 2002 Z06, 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Experience: DE'S in So Cal + Colorado

I have met some of you at the Super Miata Race in August, I was taking turns in Scott's car Nemo. I'm currently in the market for a SM >$10K. I have been lurking here for quite some time and have yet to see any Denver folks.

Leave a comment:

• ucfbrett
    replied
    International track talk is welcome anytime, anywhere. Carry on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X