New forum for threads about endurance racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum for threads about endurance racing

I just wanted to make all members aware of our new forum that deals specifically with endurance racing and all the challenges that come with it.

We see numerous discussions about it, and I have had some requests to add a new forum. So I hope this adds to the richness of the data available to racers on TrackHQ.

Endurance Racing
    www.TrackHQ.com

That's a great idea.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

Sponsored by 949Racing?
      The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
      1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
      2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
      2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

what you need is a "noob" forum... that Richard is not allowed in.......
        to graduate from Noob, they then need to take some beat down from Richard...
        S1 Supermiata - 220whp
        13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
        17 GT350R
        03 Miata Club Sport
        96 NSX
        06 EVO MR
        15 Mini Cooper S
        Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
          Sponsored by 949Racing?
          I was thinking a new sponsor like Shawn Sampson would be a good idea but I'm sure Brett won't be too choosy.
          99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
          '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
            what you need is a "noob" forum... that Richard is not allowed in.......
            to graduate from Noob, they then need to take some beat down from Richard...
            Good idea. You need to start making all your posts here in the n00b forum.
            The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
            1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Working...
            X