+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 395
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Top 40 Buttonwillow Lap Times

  1. #121
    Track Whore Pure EvoIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    1,728
    Liked
    299 times

    Default

    hot damn! My guess is oil starve?
    Zhong (Evo IX) | Angry Panda Racing

    1:53.396 @ BRP CW13 - 11/14/13
    1:47.2xx @ Laguna Seca - 11/28/10
    2:03.026 @ Thill CCW Bypass - 12/20/14
    2:05.100 @ CVR CCW - 1/16/11
    1:58.151 @ CVR CW - 5/5/13
    1:25.56x @ WSIR - 10/13/13
    1:23.128 @ SOW CW - 7/27/14
    1:22.2xx @ SOW CCW - 7/26/14
    1:46.0xx @ ACS Roval - 11/23/14
    1:11.299 @ ACS Infield - 5/18/14

    Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at WSIR
    2nd Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at BRP 13CW

  2. #122
    http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif Blackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northridge
    Posts
    2,232
    Liked
    1932 times

    Default

    #18 CCW 2:04.320 (Moti Almagor; 2002 Blackbird Fabworx Miata; NT01; ~120 whp/2200lb w/driver; 4/13/2013)
    If Brett will update this quick enough I have a chance of being first of any top times sheet for a brief moment
    Last edited by Blackbird; 04-15-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    Loose Caboose likes this.

  3. #123
    Faster than Oli jimt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    655
    Liked
    434 times

    Default

    #13 CCW

    1:53.763 (Jim Tway; 02 ST-2 Corvette; Hoosier A6; 398whp/3200lb w/driver; April 7, 2013; Mylaps Sheet)
    Last edited by jimt; 04-16-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    ~ Jim Tway
    Tway Motorsports
    (714) 528-2150
    #57 Pacific Automotive Recycling Center Corvette

    Brought to you by:
    Pacific Automotive Recycling Center
    PA Construction
    American Heritage Performance

  4. #124
    http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif Blackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northridge
    Posts
    2,232
    Liked
    1932 times

    Default

    C'mon Brett, let's update this quickly... Oli's time alone is enough to move me about 4 spots down.

  5. #125
    BMW Master bawareca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,740
    Liked
    670 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Oli's time alone is enough to move me about 4 spots down.
    He was slow with only 353 whp

  6. #126
    Senior Member BEbengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    72 times

    Default

    BW 13CW

    1:58.682 (Brian Bengali; 04 S2K; NT01; 210whp/2800lbs w/driver; Apr 13; Video/Time Sheet)

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rolling Hills Estates
    Posts
    2,970
    Liked
    863 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bawareca View Post
    He was slow with only 353 whp
    You did real well yourself, Mr. sub-2 minute Bimmerman.
    Last edited by Loose Caboose; 04-15-2013 at 11:17 PM.

  8. #128
    Senior Member robburgoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,867
    Liked
    1433 times

    Default

    BW 13 CCW
    2:05.103 (Rob Burgoon; 95 Spec Miata; Toyo RR; 120whp/2350lbs w/driver; Apr 13)

  9. #129
    Chest hair required Olitho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,120
    Liked
    2221 times

    Default

    #18 CCW
    1:50.765 (Oli Thordarson; Alvaka Networks Corvette; A6; ~380whp/~3300lbs w/driver; April 2013)
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

  10. #130
    Pro Lurker GreyFocus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    LA eerr day
    Posts
    2,038
    Liked
    103 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olitho View Post
    #18 CCW
    1:50.765 (Oli Thordarson; Alvaka Networks Corvette; A6; ~380whp/~3300lbs w/driver; April 2013)
    so compaired to your CW13 time, fair to say CCW #18 is 2-3 seconds faster config?

  11. #131
    Chest hair required Olitho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,120
    Liked
    2221 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFocus View Post
    so compaired to your CW13 time, fair to say CCW #18 is 2-3 seconds faster config?
    I would say that is fair.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

  12. #132
    LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,748
    Liked
    168 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFocus View Post
    so compaired to your CW13 time, fair to say CCW #18 is 2-3 seconds faster config?
    Quote Originally Posted by Olitho View Post
    I would say that is fair.
    Anyone else care to chime in? I dont know enough so i cant say much from personal experience, but i would have guessed that 18CCW would be more like +5sec faster than 13CW. I heard a couple years ago that CW is around 1-2sec faster than CCW. Then again maybe thats because CW is run more often, so maybe its closer to 1sec? Im guessing the bus stop alone adds a couple seconds, maybe 5? And phil hill is worth 1-2? Obviously the driver makes a difference, and how fast you are in any given configuration.
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet


    RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

  13. #133
    I wanna go fast! thepass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    726
    Liked
    587 times

    Default

    It's two polar opposites in track styles. Perhaps the difference is more pronounced for cars with lots of power, and less so for low power cars. Moti in a miata was less than 2 seconds difference between 18CCW and 13CW. Oli is 2-3 seconds, another guy who ran both days was less than 1 sec different... doesn't seem like there's a 5 sec differential for most people.
    Ryan Passey
    Singulär Motorsports | Goodwin Racing

    #13 1990 Miata
    "The sport dedicating to the spirits of time attacking motoring" -Emilio

  14. #134
    Administrator ucfbrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ventura, Calif.
    Posts
    5,497
    Liked
    2281 times

    Default


  15. #135
    BMW Master bawareca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,740
    Liked
    670 times

    Default

    18CCW 1:58.560(Kiril Popov,87 BMW325is,NT01,310whp,2700 lbs w driver,apr13,sheet:Speed Ventures - Results)

  16. #136
    Senior Member BEbengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    72 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucfbrett View Post
    Some of the positions 31-40 on the 13cw list are a bit off. 31 & 32 should be swapped, and 36 should be removed as he's also in position 19.

  17. #137
    Chest hair required Olitho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,120
    Liked
    2221 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Anyone else care to chime in? I dont know enough so i cant say much from personal experience, but i would have guessed that 18CCW would be more like +5sec faster than 13CW. I heard a couple years ago that CW is around 1-2sec faster than CCW. Then again maybe thats because CW is run more often, so maybe its closer to 1sec? Im guessing the bus stop alone adds a couple seconds, maybe 5? And phil hill is worth 1-2? Obviously the driver makes a difference, and how fast you are in any given configuration.
    Remember on 18 CCW you have to drive into Star Mazda a decent distance longe than the sweeper and brake I to a very slow declining radius corner. In 13 either direction not a whole lot of time is lost on the Phil Hill detour save the braking for the apex at the top. The bus stop does take up some time, but I don't think it is a much as the detour to Star Mazda on 18 CCW.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

  18. #138
    Pro Lurker GreyFocus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    LA eerr day
    Posts
    2,038
    Liked
    103 times

    Default

    so maybe 1-3 seconds depending on car setup?

  19. #139
    Administrator ucfbrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ventura, Calif.
    Posts
    5,497
    Liked
    2281 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEbengali View Post
    Some of the positions 31-40 on the 13cw list are a bit off. 31 & 32 should be swapped, and 36 should be removed as he's also in position 19.
    Thanks.

  20. #140
    LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,748
    Liked
    168 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olitho View Post
    Remember on 18 CCW you have to drive into Star Mazda a decent distance longe than the sweeper and brake I to a very slow declining radius corner. In 13 either direction not a whole lot of time is lost on the Phil Hill detour save the braking for the apex at the top. The bus stop does take up some time, but I don't think it is a much as the detour to Star Mazda on 18 CCW.
    Hah, forgot about star mazda.
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet


    RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts