+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Spec corvette

Liked
    0 times

So anyone interested must hold competition credentials before getting discounts to from sponsors to start there build? I realize this is a West coast series as of this point but I imagine it will spread quickly!
    Thanks

Liked
    2220 times

Quote Originally Posted by NYFrank View Post
    So anyone interested must hold competition credentials before getting discounts to from sponsors to start there build? I realize this is a West coast series as of this point but I imagine it will spread quickly!
    Thanks
    No, you don't need to hold a current race license, but there is a short qualification process you must answer that is really easy if you already own your Spec Corvette car you plan to build.

We realize many new racers are coming from the track day ranks and they need to build the car before they can do the race class or do the race license approval check-out.
    bawareca likes this.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Liked
    15 times

Default Registration Process

Quote Originally Posted by NYFrank View Post
    Thanks
    Hey Frank,
    Great question! We have a formalized (yet very informal) process for qualifying as a registered SPEC Corvette racer. Please visit SPEC CORVETTE Registration

Just a few questions about you and your current vehicle status. Once submitted, the application will go thru the approval process with the board members. When approved, you will receive a welcome email with all of the info on the ordering process, pricing, etc. Its very straight forward. Lots of great deals to make this budget build happen.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and hope to see you on grid!

John

Liked
    472 times

I call dibs on the first Spec Corvette for sale on the secondary market.

Too many projects going to build my own right now, and can't afford to pay someone to do it.

Sounds like so much fun!

craZee
    Olitho and bellwilliam like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3