There should be a log of the questions he gets selling it on Craig's List. The list of question will undoubtebly be humorous. Please keep a list and write a NASA story or post here about it.
I can't probably come up with the truly funniest ones, but I bet he will get some like this:
- How fast does it go?
- How loud is it?
- What do I need to do to make it street legal?
- Have you raced it in NASCAR?
- How many cylinders, does it have a V8?
- Will it help me pick-up guys?
- Have you been over 200 MPH?
- Have you ever spun out?
- How much money do you make racing?
- Can I beat my uncle who has a Porsche?
- Can it beat a cop car?