+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Online Magazine for Track Day Enthusiasts

Liked
    1477 times

Quote Originally Posted by AutoTrackDay View Post
    Read about what The National Auto Sport Association has to offer to track day drivers in our interview with Jon Felton, Director of the NASA Florida region.
    I think the problem with your posts and magazine here is that it's like giving a 3rd grade math textbook to a graduate Math student at MIT . . .
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    9 times

"I think the problem with your posts and magazine here is that it's like giving a 3rd grade math textbook to a graduate Math student at MIT . . ."

Thank you for the feedback. There are a number of articles that are geared for the beginner. If you visit the magazine you may find some more advanced content. For example, the Jerry Austin article on using data, the Boris Peharda article on brake technique, the Chris Sneed article on taking turns. We are working on interviews with Peter Krause and Ross Bentley. Maybe those will interest our more advanced and experienced drivers. Check out the Alan Wilson article on track design, as well. Thanks again.

Liked
    9 times

Ross Bentley has written the popular Speed Secrets series and has been coaching drivers 150 days a year for decades. He spoke to us about his driving and coaching career and offers tips for driver improvement. Read our interview with Ross here:
    autotrackdaymonthly.com - A Track Days Magazine

Liked
    51 times

I've been tracking for little over a year and I really enjoy your e-Zine.

Thank you for creating it.

All the best!

Liked
    9 times

Quote Originally Posted by F@ck View Post
    I've been tracking for little over a year and I really enjoy your e-Zine.

Thank you for creating it.

All the best!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Liked
    9 times

With all of their racing experience, odds are that you can depend on Saleen to build you a car that is highly capable and well balanced for track day and street use. Read our latest article here:

Liked
    9 times

“I’m not the fastest driver out there, but I’m good at communicating, good at breaking things down, tackling challenges from different angles, and—I hope—reading students for how much they can absorb in any given session or day.” Read our latest article about Ingrid Steffensen, track day coach and contributor to Ross Bentley’s Speed Secrets Weekly. For you "MIT grads," Ingrid has her Ph.D.

Liked
    9 times

As you know, we’ve been alerting you to new content on Auto TrackDay Monthly. If you’ve been checking out our magazine, we would appreciate you showing us your support by subscribing to our email list HERE. In this way we can build our readership and continue to bring you the only magazine dedicated to the track day enthusiast.

Check out our new article New Developments with Video and Data Logging Smart Phone App, Track Attack

Liked
    9 times

We've published our newest article. Read about the Shelby American Mustang GT/SC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2