+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Lewis to World: Rosberg Cheats!

Liked
    114 times

Quote Originally Posted by redtopz View Post
    Just an FYI about my buddy "fatbillybob". He is a 135 lb Asian dentist from LA and not a 350 lb redneck hog farmer from Alabama. Don't let the name fool ya!

OK, I'm mentally putting myself in Hamilton's shoes here. Hmmm, I like it! OK, I have doubts coming to a German team with my little neo nazi rival Rosberg as a co-driver. I'm British and I'm black and I don't trust these guys. But ****, they gave me a hell of a car and when it's all said and done I won the world championship! I guess I was wrong about my doubts and they really did back me 100%! But hey Rosberg still cheated because he shouldn't be that fast compared to me! No freakin' way, I used to kick his ass in karts and I'm way more talented. What a pos, you can't trust these guys. Ooops, did I just say that in an interview? Fu%k! I need to just keep my mouth shut and drive.
    ....And that doesn't really change much within this discussion. As i've mentioned earlier, there is a "positive" stereotype that has been placed on the U.S. Asian community-and they know it! Conversely, there is a negative stereotype as well, and that stereotype keeps their CEO numbers LOW (only 1.8% of Fortune 500 companies have Asian heads). But hey, that positive stereotype keeps them employed, paying into the system, and as such, giving them permission to "blame" who they "see" as the freeloaders. Does this happen with all Asians? No, but is there sub-set within that group that looks at African-Americans with disdain? Yes. I witnessed it first-hand during my time in Southern California. It was definitely an education I was not expecting to get from my Asian friends in all places-LA-land of tolerance!

If we're honest, you ask an Asian, white, or any other ethnic group if they'd want to trade places with me- Me, great career, live down the street from Shaq, awesome wife who's a car girl, and the coolest kids, if they'd trade places with me, that answer would be NO.

Ha, FUNNY!

Liked
    299 times

Hamilton should just kept his mouth shut and take it on the chin. **** happens in racing. Don't take it so personal. That would have been the high road, but nope he decides to wine on TV for the world to see. smh.
    Zhong (Evo IX) | Angry Panda Racing

1:53.396 @ BRP CW13 - 11/14/13
    1:47.2xx @ Laguna Seca - 11/28/10
    2:03.026 @ Thill CCW Bypass - 12/20/14
    2:05.100 @ CVR CCW - 1/16/11
    1:58.151 @ CVR CW - 5/5/13
    1:25.56x @ WSIR - 10/13/13
    1:23.128 @ SOW CW - 7/27/14
    1:22.2xx @ SOW CCW - 7/26/14
    1:46.0xx @ ACS Roval - 11/23/14
    1:11.299 @ ACS Infield - 5/18/14

Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at WSIR
    2nd Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at BRP 13CW

Liked
    299 times

Yep now he fuxored his relationship with the team and Nico. Good job Hamilton. I am a Hamilton fan, but I am not a fan of this. -___- These professional drivers need to remain professional and not tit for tat whine and complain all the time (team radio, interviews, etc...). Suck it up and deal with it.
    Johnny_Se7en and bawareca like this.
    Zhong (Evo IX) | Angry Panda Racing

1:53.396 @ BRP CW13 - 11/14/13
    1:47.2xx @ Laguna Seca - 11/28/10
    2:03.026 @ Thill CCW Bypass - 12/20/14
    2:05.100 @ CVR CCW - 1/16/11
    1:58.151 @ CVR CW - 5/5/13
    1:25.56x @ WSIR - 10/13/13
    1:23.128 @ SOW CW - 7/27/14
    1:22.2xx @ SOW CCW - 7/26/14
    1:46.0xx @ ACS Roval - 11/23/14
    1:11.299 @ ACS Infield - 5/18/14

Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at WSIR
    2nd Fastest Limited/Mod Class Evo in Time Attack at BRP 13CW

Liked
    2356 times

Quote Originally Posted by Pure EvoIX View Post
    Don't take it so personal.
    Rule No. 1.

I find it difficult to believe that there are "sides" in the garage on a race team on the world's biggest stage. If I'm a mechanic or an engineer, my only way of winning anything is to score a manufacturer's championship, and that's what the team owner wants/expects. The best way to do that is to field the two best cars, every session, every race.

I'm reminded of the adage, "Never ascribe to malice what can be explained by stupidity." In other words, Hamilton's car broke because somebody made a stupid mistake, and that could have been someone on the team or at headquarters making front brake rotors.

Liked
    990 times

Quote Originally Posted by 2GRX7 View Post
    ....And that doesn't really change much within this discussion. As i've mentioned earlier, there is a "positive" stereotype that has been placed on the U.S. Asian community-and they know it! Conversely, there is a negative stereotype as well, and that stereotype keeps their CEO numbers LOW (only 1.8% of Fortune 500 companies have Asian heads). But hey, that positive stereotype keeps them employed, paying into the system, and as such, giving them permission to "blame" who they "see" as the freeloaders. Does this happen with all Asians? No, but is there sub-set within that group that looks at African-Americans with disdain? Yes. I witnessed it first-hand during my time in Southern California. It was definitely an education I was not expecting to get from my Asian friends in all places-LA-land of tolerance!

If we're honest, you ask an Asian, white, or any other ethnic group if they'd want to trade places with me- Me, great career, live down the street from Shaq, awesome wife who's a car girl, and the coolest kids, if they'd trade places with me, that answer would be NO.

Ha, FUNNY!
    You make interesting points and I admire you making your points on a racing forum with (I assume) predominantly white and Asian viewers! Another perspective for us to think about. And you are right, I wouldn't trade places with you, Shaq, Brad Pitt, Tom Brady, Hamilton, or Rosberg. I have a hard time even pondering that...

Liked
    89 times

F1 needs another James Hunt. I'd much rather be talking about how a particular F1 driver banged this broad and that broad.
    bawareca and markn like this.
    SuperMiata S2 Class #33

Liked
    887 times

Quote Originally Posted by redtopz View Post
    Hey we're using chopsticks. No self respecting redneck uses chopsticks!
    Chopsticks work just fine, thank you!

th.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2